Rigo was too small... period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I dont care, you are still a chump.

Loma didnt over power him at any point, he outskilled him. Get over it and make your money back on a smarter bet.
    I am a Lomachenko fan you fool.

Comment

Yea Rigo is a very small guy.

Comment

Weight yes, size yes both factors
        but for Christ's sake Rigo is 37 years old. Is that a non issue all of a sudden?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          So skill was the difference, how much did plaster hands outweigh Pacquiao by, who won, how much did canelo outweigh fluid by, who won, how many people were picking rigo to win, plenty, so tell me how he imposed his size and weight because you've failed, he didn't lean on him, he didn't muscle his way in, he didn't take a punch to land one, he didn't force him into the corner and unload so tell me exactly where he won throwing his pity, patter punches, did rigo look hurt, did rigo have any marks on his face, maybe if rigo threw some punches he might have had a chance
          Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
          If person A has an AK-47 in their back back during a battle against person B who only wields a knife but suppose person A refuses to use their AK-47 at all and relies on only using their knife too. Can you honestly claim that the reason why person A won the battle (assuming they do) was because of their AK-47, despite them not even using it? Are you going to claim that the 'confidence' and 'weaponry presence' that comes from having an AK-47 doesn't disappear? Like that's relevant at all?

If Lomachenko was confident in his physical advantage but didn't use it at all, then you can't attribute his win to his physical advantage.

Also, have you got any evidence Donaire was that weight during fight night against Rigo? Last time I checked, Donaire didn't have any rehydration clauses (allowing him to rehydrate to whatever he liked) whilst Lomachenko had a rehydration clause up to 138 pounds.
          If any one can still argue after reading these two post they're somehow just plain ******ed.

Great points guys. I thought all this was clear as day, many said before the fight size wouldn't be a factor and i thought that was 100 percent plain as day to anyone who follows the sport watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Size doesn't matter though.
            dude ....you don't see how wide rigos stance is there and how upright loma is ...why are you arguing this dumb point so much its unreal lol
            Size isn't just a weapon it offers protection also. The ability to take a punch better if you're caught, that gives you confidence to attack.
            ya and was loma caught tho? barely ...why worry about being caught when you have nothing even coming back at you ? you're points are hilarious ,its like arguing with someone on the comments of a political post on facebook...just totally dead in side and close minded its fascinating to read

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              dude ....you don't see how wide rigos stance is there and how upright loma is ...why are you arguing this dumb point so much its unreal lol

ya and was loma caught tho? barely ...why worry about being caught when you have nothing even coming back at you ? you're points are hilarious ,its like arguing with someone on the comments of a political post on facebook...just totally dead in side and close minded its fascinating to read
              It's not my fault you're so blinded you can't see common sense that has been known for over a century in boxing. Size matters. Loma himself said it. But he, history and everyone is wrong apart from Lomachenko ****riders.

Comment

It's not my fault you're so blinded you can't see common sense that has been known for over a century in boxing. Size matters. Loma himself said it. But he, history and everyone is wrong apart from Lomachenko ****riders.
                where did I say size didn't matter ? please quote it. don't put words in my mouth.

Comment

he was 130 the day of the fight with clothes and shoes on.. its on video

Comment

2 questions
                    how much money did you lose betting on rigo?

how much of it are you going to get back arguing on the Internet to try and cancel out the win?

Comment

I think the inactivity and age were bigger factors.

Comment

Working...
                      X