No announcement yet.

Rigo was too small... period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Your argument is still flawed because if Lomachenko was as 'confident' as you're claiming. Surely, he would've just walked through Rigondeaux and threw non-stop punches without any conscious defensive responsibility? That wasn't the case!

Perhaps he wasn't as 'confident' as you thought he was?
    That's what he was doing. Closing him down and just wailing on him. Did you watch the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      That's what he was doing. Closing him down and just wailing on him. Did you watch the fight?
      Did he attack straight forward or use angles

Comment

No, he wasn't! Lomachenko was EVADING (key word being EVADE) Rigondeaux's punches whilst landing punches (purposefully throwing weaker punches than he could) of his own = hitting Rigondeaux without getting hit himself = 'BOXING' = sweet science = nothing to do with relying on size advantage but rather on boxing skills.

Are you seriously claiming Lomachenko showed no defensive responsibility against Rigondeaux's punches?

What Golovkin did against Kell Brook in some of the rounds during their bout is equivalent to someone using their size / weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Yeah he fought like a coward, he cheated, and quit. He bragged about his attitude and then he had all except attitude. Maybe his twitter account is managed by someone else and he doesn't have a say in what's posted there...

From what I'm seeing, he barely rehydrated a few pounds fighting in 122. He was probably max 130 last night.

Not only he was smaller physically, he was outweighed by 10 pounds if not more.

The man just wanted a payday... think about him. He needed maybe to buy a better house, maybe somehow secure the future of his children if he has any. I don't like the hate he's getting.

Yeah, I know it's his fault. I know he could have been more exciting in his career and maybe get better fights. He's boring as hell. His fights are horrible to watch sometimes, I'm not denying that. I think some expected him to make it an even fight, and he didn't even had the body to put on the necessary weight.

It was over before it started.
          lol oh stfu you mexican chump

Loma didnt outsize, he out skilled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
            No, he wasn't! Lomachenko was EVADING (key word being EVADE) Rigondeaux's punches whilst landing punches (purposefully throwing weaker punches than he could) of his own = hitting Rigondeaux without getting hit himself = 'BOXING' = sweet science = nothing to do with relying on size advantage but rather on boxing skills.

Are you seriously claiming Lomachenko showed no defensive responsibility against Rigondeaux's punches?

What Golovkin did against Kell Brook in some of the rounds during their bout is equivalent to someone using their size / weight advantage.
            Rigo wasn't throwing any punches what was he evading?

Comment

Why won't you answer a simple question, was he attacking using angles or walking straight forward, a simple question to answer if you watched the fight nuffy

Comment

Yes, Rigo was throwing punches, but Lomachenko also neutralized Rigondeaux's punches and decreased his usual punch output quantity.

Are you seriously claiming Rigondeaux threw 0 punches during the entire bout?

As the other poster asked. Was Lomachenko using angles and lateral movement or not? If yes, then is that related to someone using their size advantage or not?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  lol oh stfu you mexican chump

Loma didnt outsize, he out skilled him.
                  Ok, so you have a profile picture of an american native and then you attack me for being mexican. What an assh0le.

Btw I'm from Argentina.

Loma did outsize him pretty badly.

Comment

size difference was definitely noticeable but its not like rigo was doing anything to loma.. i was surprise at how unsuccessful rigo was. he wasnt doing anything. wasnt landing anything. just kept clinching and ducking below the waist, which did more harm to him than to loma.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Ok, so you have a profile picture of an american native and then you attack me for being mexican. What an assh0le.

Btw I'm from Argentina.

Loma did outsize him pretty badly.
                      I dont care, you are still a chump.

Loma didnt over power him at any point, he outskilled him. Get over it and make your money back on a smarter bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X