Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Rigondeaux: I Learned Nothing, It Was Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the funniest fights I've ever seen.

Comment

Man, the humiliation for Rigo is just torture at this point. Didn't think that horrible non effort and quitting were in his character at all.

Comment

Gotta give major props to Lomachenko for that display, I thought Rigo would win tbh, but he was a different class.

The hype is real.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Quitllermo Rigondeaux
          Haha I like that. Mind if I pass that on as my own???

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
            Just look at that size difference.
            That looked like a kid fighting a man

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Unfortunately this fight will haunt Rigo forever. Everything he has done as an amateur and pro will basically be thrown in the trash.
              And that sucks because Rigo is one of the most talented fighters I have ever seen.
              He did the ultimate sin as a fighter. He's done.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                I mentioned that in my excuse guide i had put together before the fight.

Many won't accept lomachenko is so good, MUST BE RIGGED RIGHT.
                Did you write one for the Salido fight??? I'm sure its at least 10 pages by now..

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Rigo could have re-written his exit script fore a better ending if he had fought through everything and gave everything he had and then people would see he was brave fighting with an injury if he had one and a brave ending would have netted him some more high profile fights.....but he wrote the wrong ending. Either way, Lom proved his skill set and abilities eclipse Rigo's and under different circumstances and weights, the fight may have been closer but Lom is the guy who adapts and changes and Rigo does not. Example is Lom used power punches against Martinez and Walters and used smaller scoring punches against Rigo. He is more versatile. But Rigo should have written a better ending and continued no matter what and would have gotten some nice paydays but he shot himself in the foot. We all make decisions we regret, Rigo is no exception.
                  Yup but now's hes a dead man walking. No one will pay him for big fights and he's too good to be a gate keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Easy isn’t even the word. I didn’t need to see this embarrassment to know Lomo is legit.
                    Rigondeaux was a disaster: landed a single left in the second round and "broke" his hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Yup but now's hes a dead man walking. No one will pay him for big fights and he's too good to be a gate keeper.
                      I cant help but feel sorry for him though because how many of us wish we could turn back the clock to make a different decision somewhere in our lives. At least we don't have a ton of cameras and millions of people watching us when we fail at something.

Comment

Working...
                      X