Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Rigondeaux: I Learned Nothing, It Was Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rigo will forever be remembered as a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      Rigondeaux made him miss quite a bit last night...but I have to say that Lomachenko IS the real deal...

He is clearly the 2nd best boxer on the planet right now...
      Legend, if Bud Crawford had that type of snooze fest from last night we wouldn't hear the end of it from the Anti-Americans on this forum. These guys need a midget whos afraid to pull the trigger to come close to being P4P, but T-Raw has to clean out multiple divisions knocking out all his foes and they have to be undefeated too....

But why am I upset really? the cream always rise to the top, hey look I got a James Degale Avi! Caleb Traux whoop another Brit in the UK! am I surprised? nope, am I laughing? yep.

Comment

Loma skills are beyond many fighters. I would love to see him against gervontay and mikey in 2018. Id have him favored to win both.

Comment

Originally posted by sparda77 View Post
          Yes, I think this Loma would've beaten this Salido, however Arum didn't want to risk his cash cow to lose for a second time against the same fighter. But then again, maybe Salido overpriced himself to throw the fight so Arum went with Rigo.
          i don’t think it was rigged. It doesn’t make sense. There are too many hands in the pot with Rigo. Two different promoters. A manager. An adviser. A lawyer.

Comment

the same people who are making excuses for rigo quitting like a hoe would've blame loma had this fight never happened.. you cant win. everything rigo accomplished in amateurs and pros means nothing now. his legacy is in the toilet. he will be remembered as a coward hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              Loma skills are beyond many fighters. I would love to see him against gervontay and mikey in 2018. Id have him favored to win both.
              He kills Gervont-gay.
              As for Mikey, I don't know, Mikey is really good too.

Mikey also kills Gervont-gay.

Comment

Loma is in a league of his own. P4P #1 for me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Legend, if Bud Crawford had that type of snooze fest from last night we wouldn't hear the end of it from the Anti-Americans on this forum. These guys need a midget whos afraid to pull the trigger to come close to being P4P, but T-Raw has to clean out multiple divisions knocking out all his foes and they have to be undefeated too....

But why am I upset really? the cream always rise to the top, hey look I got a James Degale Avi! Caleb Traux whoop another Brit in the UK! am I surprised? nope, am I laughing? yep.
                  No doubt, 1...no doubt whatsoever...Crawford is The Man right now...

and at one of our 3rd string fighters beating their best...

EVERY day's a good day when you're on Team USA!

Comment

This fight ****** get off Lomas nuts already groupies. 10 pounds heavier obviously and makes Rigo jump 2 weight classes and it's a great victory over the smaller man. Gtfoh every one That I watched the fight with was disappointed with this mismatch.

Comment

Rigondeaux vs Walters. The quitters Eliminators bracket. Make it happen!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X