Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Rigondeaux: I Learned Nothing, It Was Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Styling, styling.
    Just look at that size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
      Just look at that size difference.
      Dey mad doe

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
        You know you are a baaad man when you outclass opponents sooo bad that some "fans" think it is "rigged"!!!
        I mentioned that in my excuse guide i had put together before the fight.

Many won't accept lomachenko is so good, MUST BE RIGGED RIGHT.

Comment

Loma learned he can easily beat a 37 year old moving up two divisions to face him. Rigo dared to be great, but it was too late, he is an old man. I wonder if Loma will ever do the same or if he will continue to avoid Mikey at all costs. Rigo is a 37 year old 122 pounder. Garcia is a prime lightweight. Big difference. Heck, Loma will probably be calling out Inoue and Chocalito now.

Comment

Originally posted by sparda77 View Post
            The Walters fight looked rigged as did this one. And now Salido, the only fighter to beat Loma retires. How convenient. ****ing Arum and Top Prank, smh.
            Hahaha wow i know it shouldnt but it does amaze me, all these weird excuses being made. Loma,schooled him. He is that good. Sounds like you needing your ******** stitched up lol

Comment

The speed at which Lomachenko decoded Rigondeaux was frightening. Never seen anything like it.

That Rigondeaux folded up in a panic almost immediately isn't that surprising to me after seeing similar things happen to Prince Hamed, Jeff Lacy and others over the years. Events like these demonstrate in literal terms the adage that boxing is "90% mental" or however it goes.

Rigondeaux was particularly helpless that said. I knew he was done with the first timid counterpunch he efforted. He quit way before the stool.

Comment

Rigo just not at that level.

Comment

Can someone in here that for whatever reason is not sold on Lomachenko being a great fighter please tell me their reasoning? Using logic and fair comment, rather than ignorance and blind opinion?

And not just what he proved in the Rigo fight - in general.

If you don’t think he is a great boxer, tell me: why?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                    Unfortunately this fight will haunt Rigo forever. Everything he has done as an amateur and pro will basically be thrown in the trash.
                    And that sucks because Rigo is one of the most talented fighters I have ever seen.
                    good he deserves it. he went out like a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Maybe but Rigo didn't help to let us know by just standing there.
                      he stood there because he was totally outclassed and had no idea what to do so he quit. you could tell after the first few rounds rigo had no answer for lomachenko. its no mystery you dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X