Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not getting where "embarrassed" is coming from...

He was two weight classses bigger and 8 years younger.

And even then, I didn't see any "schooling"

Comment

• Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
      DID ANYBODY SEE THE POST FIGHT WAR between Teddy Atlas and Steven A Smith on the ESPN broadcast???

I swear to you we just witnessed our good friend Teddy have a mild stroke on national television. I swear it, watch it back. Ted was blowing a gasket and he stopped, went red as a breaklight, sat back into his chair and his face went blank.. than Steven A jumped in. We almost lost him guys...

Loma beat Rigo so bad Teddy Atlas almost died. Didnt think it would be that bad. Loma is the future of this sport. A spectacle to watch.
      LOL! Bring Teddy Back! Did anyone hear the broadcast crew? The question was asked about "Mexican Style Boxing!" Nobody could answer?

I thought to myself this is F---en ******!

Teddy at least would have mentioned the great Julio Cesar Chavez. Mexican Style has more to do with professional background. The majority of Mexicans put more emphasis on entertainment. They have technical knowledge, but prefer to fight than to box, to give the people what they want to see. The great Chavez Sr.

Finito Lopez, Salvador Sanchez, Julio Cesar Chavez and Juan Manuel Marquez. Mexicans tend to be pressure fighters, with varying degrees of skill when it comes to: head movement, footwork, and ring generalship.

They are known for there resiliency and take two to give one mentality. A lot of Mexican greats don’t come from an amateur background and thus aren’t as robotic, fluid as Americans.

Comment

• The guy at the end trying to break them up.. ''Soo Lomachenkoooo''

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          I'm not getting where "embarrassed" is coming from...

He was two weight classses bigger and 8 years younger.

And even then, I didn't see any "schooling"
          Giving a 2x Olympic gold medallist something they've never seen before and clowning them with it is the very definition of a schooling.

Comment

• It's so annoying that Loma keeps getting robbed of the opportunity to put his opponents' lights out and build himself a nice highlight reel to get the casuals more excited

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              rigo hurt his hand the same way pac man hurt his shoulder lmaoooo
              pacman finished the fight the tar baby quit with a fake injury

Comment

• Been saying for months it would be a No Mas outcome, pretty predictable. Thought for a while Rigo would engineer a DQ before the hand story arrived.

Unfortunately there was no real indication of what a younger Rigo might have been capable of as he had nothing in there except duck/clinch. Looking back at it, Walters had far more success in that at least he was landing some decent shots through the rounds, Rigo had nada.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  Lomo was 2 division heavier, a decade younger and LOTS more ring activity and the best he could do against a broken hand rigo was pull off corner stoppage ?
                  Still scratching my head over whether this is sarcasm or not.

Only thing more he could have done was bite Rigo's ears off in the clinches.

Comment

• Before the fight 50/50 fans on this board now the silence is deafening where are all the Rigo fans who predicted a ko?

Comment

• Loma is the king of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X