Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Makes Rigondeaux Quit After Six For TKO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank girls > Tecate Girls.

Comment

• Hehehe he made that bish quit. How did he hurt his hand, holding? Cause I don't think he even landed a punch... see ya Rigo, nice knowing ya.

Comment

• Just saw the fight & had to pop in. Rigo quit cuz his hand was hurting??? .........What a coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
          Just saw the fight & had to pop in. Rigo quit cuz his hand was hurting??? .........What a coward.
          I watched it on ESPN in spanish and he said it wasn't bothering him all that much. Pedro read his face and saw his fighter didn't want to keep fighting and they were down big time so he stopped the fight.

Comment

• Rigo quit cuz he got embarrased and did not
            know what to do just like other guys who fought NoMasChenko

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Loma-Russell was competitive?
              Shoot I can only imagine what people would say if Russell was able to land more than 10% of his punches.
              ^This. It was a fkn shutout. How was that competitive?

Russell Jr. Vs. Rigo winner vs. Walters. Good fight for the outclassed by Loma title lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                That was a whooping. Rigo didn't have a chance and he knew it
                what fight were you watching neither of them landed s hit...wonder how much rigo got from arum...in order to hurt your hand you have to land punches

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                  j.razor is a ****scker - suck and not be hit ROFL what an idiot
                  yep. I told that dummy id be here to rub it in. He been stalking me forever saying loma getting schooled. Now his guy quit on stool and he is scouring the net for opinions on how he thinks rigo won probably lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Two things:

Boxing Scene editor(s): You may wanna fix the Live Score Card page. Currently it reads:

Rigondeaux loses point in round 8 for excessive holding. Lomachenko refused to fight after the sixth round was over, and the contest was waved off - giving Lomachenko the victory.

Second thing, what's wrong with you Rigo haters? Geez, can you not respect more than ONE fighter at a time? Grow the he!! up and stop acting like a bunch of smartazz jr high
                    b****. Loma won. Good for him. Both fighters are top notch. One was injured, the other wasn't. It happens.
                    Lol @ even trying to mention that the injury played any part of that fights outcome. You sound as bad as Rigo

Comment

• Damn Rigo just didn't throw punches after winning the 1st round, what was that all about? Loma beat, out pointed & bullied Rigo.

I'll take the L cuz thought Rigo would slow loma's offense & make it a better fight but he didn't, just stood there....

Comment

Working...
                      X