Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm, I smell a fix by Top Prank

Comment

• Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
      Buahahaha...so ****ing funny...i bet after mickey garcia get demolished by loma you will change your avatar name...buahahaha...so pity
      whats funny about it?

explain it to me because I do not understand.

Comment

• That type of fights should be forbidden. I mean, these guys are 2 divisions apart. Just like GGG and Brook. Promotors should protect their fighters, not put them in danger.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          whats funny about it?

explain it to me because I do not understand.
          He RTARDED if he thinks Mikey is a 37 year old 120lber. I mean HOLY SHT!!!! I didn't think there was going to be that BIG of a size advantage??? IT looked like Loma was 2,3, fuk almost 4 weight classes higher.

Comment

• Comment

• Lomo was 2 division heavier, a decade younger and LOTS more ring activity and the best he could do against a broken hand rigo was pull off corner stoppage ? Lomo will never be a p4p he may not even be a hall of famer but time will tell
              Last edited by kilojay505; 12-10-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                That type of fights should be forbidden. I mean, these guys are 2 divisions apart. Just like GGG and Brook. Promotors should protect their fighters, not put them in danger.
                EVERY one who watched the fight IMMEDIATELY noticed how much BIGGER Loma was....And I don't EVER want to hear a Loma fan CRY about Salido's weight or dirty tactics after the SHT we just saw Loma pull. Between the pushes and trying to rip Rig. arms off BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Exactly,rigo quit & will be forever disgraced,he went out like a complete bîtch!!! All he had to do was go out on his shield & hed be getting mad respect right now, instead he'll be forever ridiculed.
                  Rig. is DONE! He did the ULTIMATE sin. He already barely had fans and could get fights as it was. And now his name is Guillermo "I Quit" Rigondeauzzz

Comment

• What is next, I mean, really, Crawford -Lomachenko? Stop this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
                      Buahahaha...so ****ing funny...i bet after mickey garcia get demolished by loma you will change your avatar name...buahahaha...so pity
                      You DUMB if you think Mikey is a 37 year old 120 lb midget. I'll take this bet when they do fight and any amount of $$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X