Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Povetkin and Ortiz are Back - I'd Love To Fight Those Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Get your facts straight. Wilder was never in Russia, he had his training camp in England and never moved one feet into Russia. He was staying in England the whole time until the fight was called off, then he moved back to Alabama.

Wilder is a loudmouthed protected fraud and you fangirls fall for propaganda and manipulation.

Sigh ... So long as you are mature about things. Love how tough everyone is on threads.

Fine, fine.... Wilder had been training for a couple months in England. Moved his entire camp there to prep for fighting in Russia. Sure sounds like he wasn't serious, huh? He was scheduled....as in confirmed..... to make the flight to Russia when the positive test came in. He flew back to Alabama after it became obvious the fight was shot. Once again, I ask the mature conversation maker you are:. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WILDER?? Wilder was there, training, and ready for his biggest payday and test to that date.

And sure, his promoter paid for the Stiverne step aside cash.... Do you think it was Heyman's idea? No, Wilder requested it. He wanted a better fight. Where do you think the money came from? Wilder"s promotional budget from the upcoming fight FRONTED by his promoter. That is how business works. It came from Wilder"s team cash, costing him money from his profits from his fights. Then Ortiz screwed up. WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH WILDER??

By the way... I have said repeatedly I would pick Joshua over Wilder. Better mechanics, more patient fighter, almost as good as a power fighter. Not sure how dealing in reality has anything to do with being a fangirl.

Although I do think I would rock the outfit if I shaved my legs

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
      Get your **** straight. =) Wilder WAS NOT in Russia... In fact, he was still training in England and did not show up to fight in Russia. Wilder left England to go back to the States BEFORE WBC even had a chance to rule and as such, WBC was forced to cancel.
      No, he left for the US AFTER Povetkin popped positive and it was obvious that the fight was at least going to be postpone.

You do get why drug tests are done PRIOR to fights right? The whole idea is to catch cheaters BEFORE they hurt someone illegally in a sport designed to hurt someone.

https://www.theshadowleague.com/story/wilder-vs-povetkin-cancelled-by-ped-s

I was wrong about him being in Russia at the time of the cancellation (or actually positive announcement). I was thinking he was there. He WOULD have been in Russia for the promotional obligation if the test had been cleaned.

I do apologise for that

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        No, he left for the US AFTER Povetkin popped positive and it was obvious that the fight was at least going to be postpone.

You do get why drug tests are done PRIOR to fights right? The whole idea is to catch cheaters BEFORE they hurt someone illegally in a sport designed to hurt someone.

https://www.theshadowleague.com/stor...elled-by-ped-s

I was wrong about him being in Russia at the time of the cancellation (or actually positive announcement). I was thinking he was there. He WOULD have been in Russia for the promotional obligation if the test had been cleaned.

I do apologise for that
        He did not wait for WBC to make the decision, HE made the decision not to fight. That is my point.

In any case, the test that were done AFTER Wilder left all showed clean again.

Of course, no one is even talking about the fact that the drug in question, in the amounts in question would have ZERO impact.

OMG, he took a multi vitamin, he must be juicing. lol.

Look, did he get popped? yes... but none of it makes sense.

and then you have Wilder stating he would fight even with the test results....

He TALKS tough, but his actions suggest being afraid.

Come on, he said the same about Ortiz.... he WANTED to fight him even after he got popped... he COULD OF!

Money would still be there, who cares about belt, I am sure Ortiz would of make the fight anyway.

Wilder could of also fight Povetkin without WBC... but of course he didn't....

The fight could of also happen pending latest test results which of course were both clean, the one right up to the fight and after the fight.

Povetkin did not get popped for steroids or something dangerous.

People here are arguing that he was taking something dangerous.

Ever serve in the armed forces? How much stuff do they give you without telling you what it is?

All I'm saying... Wilder is a big mouth who has ZERO interest in fighting anyone dangerous. ZERO. And somehow.... somehow... the most dangerous opponents get popped for minuscule amounts and heart medication. lol.

Let's see if Wilder is a big boy and makes an offer to fight Ortiz.

Comment

These Heavyweight bums cant fight without shooting that **** in their veins!

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post

Wilder could of also fight Povetkin without WBC... but of course he didn't....

Have zero idea why he would. If someone is dirty, they don't deserve the payday.
            The fight could of also happen pending latest test results which of course were both clean, the one right up to the fight and after the fight.

I have never heard he was clean on any other test. I will take your word.
            Povetkin did not get popped for steroids or something dangerous.

People here are arguing that he was taking something dangerous.

He popped for a banned substance. I don't think it matters what the substance is. Every fighter knows the list.
            Ever serve in the armed forces? How much stuff do they give you without telling you what it is?

Yes I did. 6 years. No, they did not. Hopefully, that has gone away with the injustice of our veterans of Vietnam.

Let's see if Wilder is a big boy and makes an offer to fight Ortiz.
            THAT is totally fair. Cleared by the organization Wilder is champ of. I think most of us want to still see it.

This is a tough group on this site. I am tired.....

Think I will consume a banned substance.

Comment

Working...
            X