Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Povetkin and Ortiz are Back - I'd Love To Fight Those Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The writer of this article failed to note that Pedvetkin also violated VADA drug testing policies for ostarine as he prepared for Bermane Stiverne in a eliminator for Deontay Wilders WBC title ; the banned the world boxing council imposed on Alexander was lifted yesterday ( December the sixth. ) he will be ranked by January 2018.

Ortiz is probably going to come first considering the WBA suspended him....Wow! all these drug addicts are allowed to make millions and win world titles?! truly sad how much the public invest in this wretched division -- No wonder boxing is considered a joke compared to other American sports.
    And yet these literal shît for brains have no problems jumping on these cheats bandwagon while they continue to fight worse than bums,claiming Wilder is a bumkiller despite him being the only champ who signed to fight these cheats.

Such is these gimps hatred for Wilder that they descend into such levels of ******ation.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      And yet these literal shît for brains have no problems jumping on these cheats bandwagon while they continue to fight worse than bums,claiming Wilder is a bumkiller despite him being the only champ who signed to fight these cheats.

Such is these gimps hatred for Wilder that they descend into such levels of ******ation.
      Do you still think BELLEW is a BIG HW ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Do you still think BELLEW is a BIG HW ?
        Bellew is 6'3" & is fighting at hw,are you still ******ed enough to claim hes "a tiny cruiserweight"?....******

Hes a complete shît heavyweight with no skills whatsoever who is taller than most heavyweights but still crys hes lil. Him being a talentless unskilled bîtch has nothing to do with size, that's what im saying.
        Last edited by kushking; 12-07-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

He'd love to SAY he'll fight those guys. But not actually fight them. All talk no action with this BUM

Comment

Why is wilder the only boxer who hides behind VADA like its his daddy?

I'm tired of this clown. He ain't trying to fight no one.

Comment

In a sport so dangerous that can be life threatening at any moment why are these fighters even tested for substances? What is the point? Testing is a waste of time and money. Boxing is a violent profession, many suffer with injuries years after their last fight anyways. So many are probably getting away with it anyways as a fan I could care less what they want to inject into themselves...I am in my late 40s I have seen stories about athletes and drugs since the discoveries made after the 76 Olympics with all the East German weightlifters, this went on to the sprint runners like Ben Johnson and Carl Lewis in the 80s, into baseball, football, its at a point where the credibility is lost with these diva athletes anyways..this is the pros they are grown adults, nobody is saving a boxers life buy banning drugs if they want to kill themselves inside or outside of the ring who are we to judge?

Comment

Guys still giving Wilder the bum label while backing these cheaters is blasphemous!

If anything those guys are since they need an extra advantage to beat a so called bum in the first place!

If I'm Wilder for now on, i need my money in escrow cuz he wasted 3 training camps already in his career!

These guys wont stop cheating now that they know the belt rankings won't fully punish them!

Would be sweet justice if Hammer knockouts PEDvetkin and Dartz caves Juiz Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Bellew is 6'3" & is fighting at hw,are you still ******ed enough to claim hes "a tiny cruiserweight"?....******

Hes a complete shît heavyweight with no skills whatsoever who is taller than most heavyweights but still crys hes lil. Him being a talentless unskilled bîtch has nothing to do with size, that's what im saying.
                  Bellew is shorter than the average HW and about 30 /40 pounds less . I didnt mention anything cruiser you buffoon you are the ONLY one in the ENTIRE forum who thinks Bellew is not a small HW .

What a idiot this one is , are you related to Weiland ? Thats some off beat shyte that one would claim .

You have alot of nerve claimihg anyone is ******ed that i DO know ! lol

"hes fighting at hw for a reason,& hes FAR from a tiny heavyweight "
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-07-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Bellew is shorter than the average HW and about 30 /40 pounds less . I didnt mention anything cruiser you buffoon you are the ONLY one in the ENTIRE forum who thinks Bellew is not a small HW .

What a idiot this one is , are you related to Weiland ? Thats some off beat shyte that one would claim . :lo1:

"hes fighting at hw for a reason,& hes FAR from a tiny heavyweight " :dune:

Hes shorter, really? take your beligerent bîtch ass back to special ed,can you do that on your own, dumbass? Or are you too stupid to even tie your shoes?

This is a gif of you calling someone an idiot,the image alone says how absurd it is when ******s call others idiots.

Bellew is 6'3" & fights at hw while talking mad shît about the elite heavyweights,your the stupidest dîckface I've ever come across,your nothing but a intellectually disabled, UK fanboi. Your the same imbecile that claims AJ is p4p #1 by getting an early stoppage (as usual) & that Ross Purrity didn't get a legit ko on Wlad but Joshua did,& that his ko was more impressive.

Where you born with your dîck on your face?

Too bad another ****** ****ed for life.
                    Last edited by kushking; 12-07-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                      Wilder was in Russia for the actual fight for Povetkin when it got cancelled. He had paid Stiverne step aside cash- which Stiverne kept- to fight Ortiz.

I am mystified why anyone thinks Wilder won't or did not want to fight these guys. They are both slow and fairly easy to dissect HW in the traditional sense and either Wilder or Joshua are athletic enough to outmaneuver them and beat them both down. As he waits for Joshua, I would be shocked not a little if he fights one (my guess is Ortiz. He is a slightly better name).
                      Get your **** straight. =) Wilder WAS NOT in Russia... In fact, he was still training in England and did not show up to fight in Russia. Wilder left England to go back to the States BEFORE WBC even had a chance to rule and as such, WBC was forced to cancel.

Comment

Working...
                      X