Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Povetkin and Ortiz are Back - I'd Love To Fight Those Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fool me once...

Comment

little chance of these fights happening in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The writer of this article failed to note that Pedvetkin also violated VADA drug testing policies for ostarine as he prepared for Bermane Stiverne in a eliminator for Deontay Wilders WBC title
        Lmao are you ****ínk serious? He test positive again. It’s real sad man. The writers and fans don’t care about vada unless it’s a fighter they don’t like. You know boxingscene is biased. If Povetkin was under Haymon we’d get a 4 page article from Hauser and boxingscene would pin it at the top of the page

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Well I dont know to many competing for titles six months after cheating in their respective sports, I think in other sports if they get caught multiple times within a year they probably be banned for life.
          Fair point. I guess it's the ethics I'm sour about. Had the Povetkin-Wilder fight happened a year prior the Meldonium would've been perfectly fine in any amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Halama86 View Post
            Fair point. I guess it's the ethics I'm sour about. Had the Povetkin-Wilder fight happened a year prior the Meldonium would've been perfectly fine in any amount.
            That's because the drug testing community wasn't aware of the drug's rampant abuse or its performance-enhancing ability.

Comment

Them cheating mfs want no smoke after Wilder fired Stiverne tf up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pigeons;18306966]That's because the drug testing community wasn't aware of the drug's rampant abuse or its performance-enhancing ability.[/

So say they fought prior to the ban and Povetkin won, would you look at the win as tainted?

Comment

Talking is cheap Deontay, jump into the ring and fight them since you're still ducking Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He was forced to sign to fight Povetkin he didn't want to. He was complaining and *****ing about fighting him in Russia.

He didn't pay Stiverne shit. Al Haymon did. Ortiz signed with Haymon at the beginning of the year. You don't think a shot at Wilder was discussed before he signed?

You want to give Wilder praise for fights he didn't fight.
                    lol, you are really trying hard. Fact is that Wilder was ready to fight Pove in Russia and it got canceled because of the failed drug test.

Was Wilder also forced to sign an Ortiz fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Halama86 View Post
                      Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      That's because the drug testing community wasn't aware of the drug's rampant abuse or its performance-enhancing ability.
                      So say they fought prior to the ban and Povetkin won, would you look at the win as tainted?
                      No I'm just arguing against your implication that it doesn't offer any performance-enhancing benefits because of its only recent prohibition.

Comment

Working...
                      X