Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker Pitched For Near 100,000 Seat Camp Nou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Yeah....no....

I mean March is not amazingly cold, wasnt AJ/Wlad April? Although we did have an unusually warm month thsi year. Plus it doesnt have to be a big stadium.
    I would assume it does and that will be Hearns plan to keep Higgins at 30 % with live gate % included .

Comment

Looooool. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Okay ******, let me explain exactly why this is nonsense.

AJ-Parker will be taking place in the spring, during a pivotal part of the football season, so there is no chance F.C. Barcelona one of the biggest football clubs in the world are going to stage an event like this in their stadium and on their pitch during this time period.

Schooled again ******😂😂😂
        You always try and pipe up, commenting on my post’s, then I just put you back in your place you little cretin😭😭😭😭
        AGAIN you didnt school anyone ( your incapable of that ,you didnt even know what clickbait was ? lol ) The post is about possible venues and U.K s isnt available until summer you ****** . lol

Who cares where it takes place it has nothing to do with clickbait ,a fight can be easily made there anyway if they work around an available slot , you fool its why fights are scheduled ahead of time NOT pitched at last minute you dope .

And camp Nou is open in middle of March and beginning of April you clown where they want the fight around that time period ,its probably the ONLY intelligent thing Higgins SUGGESTED so far worth considering at least!
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I would assume it does and that will be Hearns plan to keep Higgins at 30 % with live gate % included .
          Either way won't be in barca

Comment

Either way won't be in barca
            We will see . Its not like thats outrageous is it ? A HUGE stadium clse enough by that WILL have time slots available to POTENTIALLY set up a boxing event .I dont get it ? lol

Theres alot of nonsensical threads / posts on here this is FAR from one of them.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              We will see . Its not like thats outrageous is it ? I dont get it ? lol

Theres alot of nonsensical posts on here this is FAR from one of them.
              A fight between a brit and a kiwi in Spain in a stadium which will have to be converted from football to boxing and back again... Yep na

Comment

Is Boxing big in Spain?

Comment

A fight between a brit and a kiwi in Spain in a stadium which will have to be converted from football to boxing and back again... Yep na
                  Setting up on a football field isnt hard at all , it doesnt magically have to reappear back into football field over night anyway thats not how it works and if you looked at the schedule its more than do able .

Joshua could sell out fights on Mars if he had too ,it doesnt matter where it is .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Lol Higgins talking like he has a choice.

This fight will take place when and where Hearn wants it.

Comment

Meanwhile deontay is looking to branch out from his usual school PE halls into a little league baseball stadium for his next fight!

#asidedoe
                      #murruca

Comment

Working...
                      X