No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker Pitched For Near 100,000 Seat Camp Nou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Setting up on a football field isnt hard at all , it doesnt magically have to reappear back into football field over night anyway thats not how it works and if you looked at the schedule its more than do able .

Joshua could sell out fights on Mars if he had too ,it doesnt matter where it is .
    It does matter, the organisers at the Nou Camp will not be so open to it as they are at Wembley, which is only used a handful of times a year. Barca take their football very seriously, any damage to the pitch could be seen as catastrophic.

Now, in terms of sell out, it could happen but at a lower price per ticket than in the UK, so it doesnt make sense in any category.

Edit: Wembley last year, this season its being used for Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      It does matter, the organisers at the Nou Camp will not be so open to it as they are at Wembley, which is only used a handful of times a year. Barca take their football very seriously, any damage to the pitch could be seen as catastrophic.

Now, in terms of sell out, it could happen but at a lower price per ticket than in the UK, so it doesnt make sense in any category.

Edit: Wembley last year, this season its being used for Spurs.
      Everything is speculation here not exactly factual . ANY venue is going to be having events in it ,sports seasons are no different ,if there is a slot open it can be done . I dont see how worrying about damaging a field is really realistic ? lol These are important ppl not little kids bringing the biggest star in HW boxing to their arena should they decide to go that route .

Wembley is a summer option for the Wilder fight which where Hearn want it .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-01-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I'm from Barcelona so I can bring some light here. There's 0 chance that Barça gives Camp Nou before the end of the season (by end of May). It never happened and will never happen, as simply as that. The huge concerts (U2, Coldplay...) have occured during summer, never in the middle of the season.
        Barcelona (and Spain) have VERY LOW interest in boxing, it's sad but it is what it is. There are some boxing fights here in BCN from time to time and the attendance is around 3000 people at maximum, so the 90/95% of the hypothetical fight in Camp Nou would be english people...

So, a complete nonsense.
        Last edited by Carlos1980; 12-01-2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

watching a Football game in a Stadium of that size is the one Thing, watchin a boxing fight a different. what will you see if you are half a mile away from the ring? almost nothing. paying Money for this idiotic. even better to share a telebill

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos1980 View Post
            I'm from Barcelona so I can bring some light here. There's 0 chance that Barça gives Camp Nou before the end of the season (by end of May). It never happened and will never happen, as simply as that. The huge concerts (U2, Coldplay...) have occured during summer, never in the middle of the season.
            Barcelona (and Spain) have VERY LOW interest in boxing, it's sad but it is what it is. There are some boxing fights here in BCN from time to time and the attendance is around 3000 people at maximum, so the 90/95% of the hypothetical fight in Camp Nou would be english people...

So, a complete nonsense.
            Your from barcelona and you just pondered on this forum and a first post ? Cool thanks for that wonderful insight all of which is just speculation and obvious stupid attempt to troll ... Carlos ?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-01-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

??
              I visit boxingscene every day and when I read about Camp Nou I felt the curiosity to know what the people think about the news that involve my city.

Comment

Working...
              X