Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker Pitched For Near 100,000 Seat Camp Nou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    or not at all if they scared of Parker.
    They only scared of how much money he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      ��Clickbait��
      Absolute Nonsense!!
      Nearly as bad as Hearn talking about Nigeria��������

I agree

plus, Hearn will likely decide what venue gets the nod, not Parker

Comment

It will be the biggest let down of all time, if AJ fights Whyte again.
        I have no idea why Hearn is mentioning Whytes name???

Whyte was exposed and proven to be a C grade domestic level fighter in his last 2 fights. If AJ fights him again it will prove hes a coward, who is not interesting in fighting any top boxers (under 40 years old)

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          They only scared of how much money he wants.
          Lol. Ok keep believing that.

Comment

Higgins is crack head how is this gimp involved in a world heavyweight unifiction i dont know as if 100k brits gona go over to spain for this fight only a moron with no clue would come out with such crap parker needs away from this clown team asap hes the fool of boxing

Comment

Ortiz (and povetkin, although no one has mentioned him yet) should be kept out of the discussion.... if you fail a drug test once, you could be given the benefit of the doubt, but repeat offenders shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the sport, especially a world title fight. Don’t doubt their skillset but if you have been caught cheating more than once you should get hit with a lifetime ban. End of. These guys are risking their lives and what scumbags like Ortiz and povetkin are doing is disgusting. Why should they be allowed to make millions when they can’t do it cleanly?

Anyway back to the point - regardless of where it is don’t see anything in Parker that would trouble Joshua - he looked awful against hughie fury and hasn’t looked much better in his last few fights.... easy work

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I agree

plus, Hearn will likely decide what venue gets the nod, not Parker
                Exactly, anyone with any sense knows this fight will happen in the UK. I’ve had all sorts of ******s tryna claim this fight could realistically happen in the Camp Nou����

Comment

For the dudes arguing about the venue, for what it's worth, they staged Horn/Pacquiao at Suncorp Stadium, which is a big rugby league stadium in Queensland in what was probably about the middle of the rugby league season.

Not sure how they would feel about it in Spain but if that event was anything to go by it does seem doable.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
                    For the dudes arguing about the venue, for what it's worth, they staged Horn/Pacquiao at Suncorp Stadium, which is a big rugby league stadium in Queensland in what was probably about the middle of the rugby league season.

Not sure how they would feel about it in Spain but if that event was anything to go by it does seem doable.
                    They could do it at any venue they want as long as its free for 2 days .

That OTHER poster RJJ-94-02=GOAT ****** must be 15 ive literally set up music concerts at Giant stadium during football season not SIMPLE boxing ring ,its not magic .

This site has by far the most uneducated ppl i had the pleasure kicking around on a forum for sure !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-30-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

This is a terrible idea! I don't think Spaniards & Catalans love boxing & pay money as much as Brits would do.

90 000 in Wembley Stadium would be much better than 100 000 in Camp Nou.

Comment

Working...
                      X