Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker Pitched For Near 100,000 Seat Camp Nou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi vs C.Ronaldo undercard make it happen

Comment

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker Pitched For Near 100,000 Seat Camp Nou

Barcelona's stadium Camp Nou could host the expected heavyweight title unification fight between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker, the New Zealander's promoters have said. On Wednesday, Eddie Hearn - Joshua's representative - stated that a deal to fight Parker could "be in place within the next week or so".
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This is laughable, Spain will never agree to host live event for 100k drunk brits. They like their cities too much.

Comment

I felt this fight should of been made a long time ago. but I still feel Joshua has the edge, Parker has not looked sharp in his last 4 fights. I think he can get caught easily if Joshua comes foward with that right hand. He gets beat by Wilder and Fury easily too I'd prefer Wilder vs Fury maybe Wilder vs Brezeale and Joshua vs Parker winner next, and if Ortiz can come correct next time then maybe he can get his shot.

Comment

The fight will 100% be in the U.K. - stop wasting our time with valueless speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              "It permanently damages the pitch for longer than a week though you IDIOT! " ?????

I know about setting up STRUCTURES and planned events bc im a IATSE member your to stupid too even know what that is ,. Its a local ONE union of certified stage hands DUMMY . Do you even know what a stage hand is ? Look it up you tool bc im sure you probably think its a stage with a hand attached to it . lol

Ive set concerts FAR harder than boxing events in Giant stadium ,Central Park and set up MTV music awards at the MET where it entails alot more than taking out boxing ring and lights bc you ACTUALLY have to BUILD stuff and disassemble hundreds of pieces of heavy materials like wood and metal .

You have no clue what your talking about as USUAL bc the crews are split up to around 5 which consists of grips ,props ,electicians ,loaders etc etc that total around 150 men on the job you idiot its not a FEW guys putting shyte together ........ .

Tell me again what clickbait is ?

Tell me how the Spurs interferes with an EMPTY Nou arena mid March as well ?
              Yeah, yeah, yeah and I’m a professional footballer...🤥🤥🤥
              More lies from you...

And yes of course putting heavy structures and allowing thousands of people to be seated on it will damage a grass pitch. It’s common sense. Something you don’t have.
              I’ll bet you all my points that this fight doesn’t happen at the Camp Nou and nor does any other fight during the football season. Cause it’s preposterous!!!
              Get your head in the real world instead of pretending your some kind of construction expert you sad weirdo😂😂😂
              A boxing event has NEVER been staged in the Camp Nou and NEVER will.
              Either accept it or take my bet, and I’ll laugh my *rse off when this AJ-Parker fight takes place in the UK.
              ONCE AGAIN, proving me RIGHT and you WRONG

Comment

Spain would nix it. They would prefer not to have a big international event in Catalunya right now that might validate or bring more attention to the independence push.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  "It permanently damages the pitch for longer than a week though you IDIOT! " ?????

I know about setting up STRUCTURES and planned events bc im a IATSE member your to stupid too even know what that is ,. Its a local ONE union of certified stage hands DUMMY . Do you even know what a stage hand is ? Look it up you tool bc im sure you probably think its a stage with a hand attached to it . lol

Ive set concerts FAR harder than boxing events in Giant stadium ,Central Park and set up MTV music awards at the MET where it entails alot more than taking out boxing ring and lights bc you ACTUALLY have to BUILD stuff and disassemble hundreds of pieces of heavy materials like wood and metal .

You have no clue what your talking about as USUAL bc the crews are split up to around 5 which consists of grips ,props ,electicians ,loaders etc etc that total around 150 men on the job you idiot its not a FEW guys putting shyte together ........ .

Tell me again what clickbait is ?

Tell me how the Spurs interferes with an EMPTY Nou arena mid March as well ?
                  Lying about being an IATSE member😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen on this forum.
                  You are one sad b*stard.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Complete and utter BS, the fight is more likley to take place on the helipad at Trump Tower with Obama as referee and Hilary as a ring girl.
                    Stupid comment. Obama could never referee AJ fight as the crowd would get them mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Lol Higgins talking like he has a choice.

This fight will take place when and where Hearn wants it.
                      or not at all if they scared of Parker.

Your right that Hearn has all the power. and he will be solely responsible if this fight doesnt get made.
                      Last edited by Jkp; 11-30-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X