Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: Kovalev Can't Take Body Shots, Must Fight Him Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol an article saying kov can't take body shots, yet the picture used is a clear picture of a **** shot

Comment

nah, he just doesn't do well when hit in the nuts

Comment

Damn..***** move by JDJ. I felt sorry for him originally when Hopkins dropped him (he then used that knowledge from Hopkins for Kov)...now...**** him.

Traitor, former trainers can't do that morally.

Comment

I kind of expect Kovalev to beat the siht out of JDJ when they meet.. and he absolutely should.

Comment

I hope JDJ goes broke as Kovalev is

Comment

Low, unprofessional and unethical of JDJ. His fighters should take notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Speaking of unethical, check the upper part of this GIF for an interaction between JDJ and Virgil Hunter...

I was looking at that gif yesterday and it's just weird. I could be wrong but the body language seems to suggest the conversation was more than just "Congratulations, good win".

Comment

Cant respect a trainer who does this, its one thing to criticize a former fighter under you, but to reveal his weaknesses to try and get him to lose. Very bitter.

Comment

Jackson and Hunter are the most deluded trainers in boxing.

Comment

JDJ to Ward camp prior to second fight > "Just hit him repeatedly in the balls - he doesn't like it"

This guy is just sounding more and more bitter with every week that passes - and coming out with this stuff now ... SMH. I wonder what other fighters and trainers are thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X