Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: Kovalev Can't Take Body Shots, Must Fight Him Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    I wasn't addressing your "conversation" here...

... I was addressing the actual issue...
    Say me and you are working on combos. We say this fighter we are training for is weak to the left uppercut And we work on 3 rights, and then a left upercut and then as your trainer when i shout go for it when I see the PERFECT time. But then I call them and tell them everything we are working on??? ESPECIALLY when i yell GO FOR IT...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Exactly. Such a violation of trust. Boxers can be a bit on the ****** side so this might not affect Jackson's career too much but if he pulled a stunt like this in the business world, he'd be labeled poison.

I was defensive of Jackson when he was just *************** and looking for other work. That happens.
      He doesn't owe his future to Kovalev like some people acted. There's still professional ways to go about parting and even working for a different team. That happens in professional environments all the time. But, the vendetta aspect is something else. Jackson isn't doing that for professional reasons, he's doing it to *** up the guy's future. That's all.

Shame, because I thought he was a cool guy.
      So did I until this.

Comment

Exact same reason why he'll get bullied by Beterbiev... But that's what Artur does anyway ... Not sure Shabranskyy has the skills to apply that kind of pressure and suffer the consequences though...

Comment

Kovalov....Right jab, right jab, right hook, left hook...

Hello Ward you there??? Kovalov is weak to the body blows. Im training him to just throw high combos...3 right amd a left. Time it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Says the clown who has NO issues with your TRAINER selling you out...
            ????????JEEZ you cant read either.I got got thou sayin exact opp?????????????????????????You may be the dumbest ***in guy on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              Exact same reason why he'll get bullied by Beterbiev... But that's what Artur does anyway ... Not sure Shabranskyy has the skills to apply that kind of pressure and suffer the consequences though...
              Kovalov ko's him. Now he doesnt have a traitor telling inside secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Yea I gotta say I think he has gone TOO FAR.But I think he feels like Kov bashed his rep so he is trying to grt even.But he should have been smarter because your right a lot of guys will be thinkin "hey if we split up are u gonna tell all my secretes"The bond between fighter/trainer depends a lot on trust and I think this is gonna hurt his career as a trainer a lot.And its too bad because I think he is good trainer.Now I cant say ive ever been in gym with him or seen him work upclose but have watched him of course (as much as poss)and he was good tech fighter in his day.
                Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dummy

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  ????????JEEZ you cant read either.I got got thou sayin exact opp?????????????????????????You may be the dumbest ***in guy on here.
                  Bet accounts Kovalov knocks this dude out? I dont want to wait until December to get rid of u.

Comment

Bet accounts Kovalov knocks this dude out? I dont want to wait until December to get rid of u.
                    LMFAO like I'm gonna take shabby????????????he got stopped by barrera.Now quit QUOTING ME UNTIL YOU CAN NAME ONE GUY.

Comment

Say me and you are working on combos. We say this fighter we are training for is weak to the left uppercut And we work on 3 rights, and then a left upercut and then as your trainer when i shout go for it when I see the PERFECT time. But then I call them and tell them everything we are working on??? ESPECIALLY when i yell GO FOR IT...
                      I think Kovalev had suspected that Jackson sold him (which is no-brainer tbh) ... but time was short, and eventually. Kovalev entered psychologically confused in the rematch... which could easily be noticed...

Comment

Working...
                      X