Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson: Kovalev Can't Take Body Shots, Must Fight Him Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still like Kovalev, very good boxer and I love how devastating he is at range. Ward lost the first fight and cheated the 2nd , maybe he would have won anyway but he's such a boring underhanded mess , Kovalev pure boxer, fights with his fists.

Comment

LMAO, JDJ's on the pettiest world tour of all-time and I love it.

Comment

I think after the second ward fight or even the first one it was clear Kovalev wasnt so great on the inside yet his fans will deny it and say he's amazing at it. that being said it's going to be easier said than done to force the fight on the inside.

Comment

This is lame!! C'mon man!! Stay professional! I don't care how good of a trainer JDJ is. If I am a professional boxer, I wouldn't train with him.

Comment

I get a little of this with Jackson(Kov not easy to deal with,has bashed Jackson in the press too but this is going to end bad for him.Every fighter from now on is gonna wonder "if this goes bad is he gonna tell all my weaknesses to everbody".I think he should shut up already because this will deff hurt his career as a trainer.And the more he talks and tells the more OTHER fighters will remember.

Comment

What a scumbag stone smoking meth head jackson is was with kovalev for years and was paid alot of money keep your dirty crack tooting mouth shut ya nonce

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                I think after the second ward fight or even the first one it was clear Kovalev wasnt so great on the inside yet his fans will deny it and say he's amazing at it. that being said it's going to be easier said than done to force the fight on the inside.
                True if he is same(which I'm not so sure of)you still need to go though VERY bad nieborhood to get to that body.It took a great fighter to do it and even he had to just sneak by in 1st fight.

Comment

Kov's karma is hitting hard for being a unconscionable D... towards JDJ.

Unfortunately, u only get what u put out in this life. So since Kov put out disrespect and racist hate, now he's getting the hate back !

Can't be mad at universal law.
                  And u also can't be mad that JDJ is choosing NOT to take the high road with this scum.

Comment

This dude is way out of control like what the heck is wrong with this blk dude he super salty

Comment

What Jackson is doing and saying is unethical. This leaves no doubt that he must have leaked training info to Ward. but it also begs attention to the fact tat how much Vodkalev must have mistreated his coach forcing him to take this extreme step

Comment

Working...
                      X