Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Coach Warns: Lomachenko is in For a Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo moving up two weight classes to fight for glory!

Thats what its about! Rigo should definitely be getting props for that

Comment

Rigondeaux got the power to ko Loma . One big left to the body and Loma will go down.
      Rigo will break Lomas ribs if Loma dares to throw punches , which I doubt .
      Rigondeaux will beat Loma , speed , arms length, skills and a powerful left will be the means .
      Going with rigo by breaking Lomas ribs or solar plexus .

Ask donaire what happens to his face . Asks a****sa what happened to his disfigured face and ask jazza ****ens what happened to his jaw ... and all of them weighed around 140 or more .....

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don’t see .

Comment

This will be just like the donaire fight

#Rigolution

Comment

The ratio of thrown punches will be around 50:1 in favor of Lomachenko.

Comment

Will Loma do the same as rigo, to make the Garcia fight happen

Comment

rigo is a champion but not at 130. Loma wins by a TKo in sixth round

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Rigondeaux getting dropped isn't a big deal. He was dropped against Donaire also and he completely dominated that fight. I'm picking Lomachenko but if Rigondeaux can get some early respect with a few quick hard shots it can change the trajectory of this fight. The same way he made Donaire pay in the first few rounds every time he tried to mount an offense. That changed the way the fight played out. I'm still waiting to see how Lomachenko will respond when he has a formidable opponent in front of him who can match him skill for skill. I also think you can learn a lot from the Salido fight on how to neutralize Lomachenko's offense.
                Donnaire was a big puncher but has an average footwork and very little body movements.

Rigo dominated Donnaire because of his superior footwork and head/body movements, Rigo controlled the space. Donnaire is kinda a stiff fighter, at least next to guys like Loma and Rigo.

Loma himself has a great footwork, so the big question about this event is who will control the space btw Loma and Rigo and I just dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  This will be just like the donaire fight

#Rigolution
                  Comparing Donnaire and Loma is just ridiculous.

Ask Nicholas Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Rigo moving up two weight classes to fight for glory!

Thats what its about! Rigo should definitely be getting props for that
                    For sure, Rigo is a bad ass.

He's probably the best P4P fighter in the world, if he was a natural 130 pounders, I would pick him to beat Loma.

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't see Loma overwhelming Rigo with a high volume of pitty pat punches. Rigo's counter punching ability is going to slow Vasyl work rate down drastically; Just like when he fought Nonito Donaire. Rigo's counters were so sharp and quick to the point, that Donaire was so afraid of even throwing a single punch for fear of being countered by him.

Comment

Working...
                      X