Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Coach Warns: Lomachenko is in For a Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Can't believe this wasn't reported before by anyone, but it just shows Lomachenko is a true champion. He didn't need to agree to that. Hell, he even agreed to one back at 126 and even agreed to fight at 124 a few years ago. It was Rigo or his team who still turned it down back then, not Lomachenko. Shows Lomachenko deserves just as much credit as Rigo for this fight happening, and his career as a whole.
    Why do you always cheer for the losers & **** on winners?

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      Loma will be too big, powerful, insistent and ruthless for Rigo.
      You trippin, Rigo too skilled for lomo.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Why would they agree to a re hydration clause? Rigos team had no power to make any demands. Unless Loma knows that wont effect him.
        Because being at 9am and still having 12 hours to fight time it wont effect Lomo at all he will still come in whatever he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
          Loma is already getting a lot of hate for fighting Rigo at 130, imagine if loma's team would've denied the rehydration clause. Funny thing is loma tried to make the fight at 126 when he was fighting there and rigo asked to fight at a 124 lbs catchweight
          lomo is getting NO HATE! espn has him at #1 P4P with ten fights & 1 loss! Check the video & tell me who is the one REALLY getting the HATE?

“People who really know boxing know the quality that Rigondeaux has, but boxing politics has come out with the ‘Rigo doesn’t sell tickets’ line."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGmXmCeX9po
          Last edited by j.razor; 11-13-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Rigondeaux getting dropped isn't a big deal. He was dropped against Donaire also and he completely dominated that fight. I'm picking Lomachenko but if Rigondeaux can get some early respect with a few quick hard shots it can change the trajectory of this fight. The same way he made Donaire pay in the first few rounds every time he tried to mount an offense. That changed the way the fight played out. I'm still waiting to see how Lomachenko will respond when he has a formidable opponent in front of him who can match him skill for skill. I also think you can learn a lot from the Salido fight on how to neutralize Lomachenko's offense.
            Good, balanced assessment... I get the feeling that this is one of those fights where the favorite (Loma) is going to get the opening rounds even if they’re close. Rigo needs to get to work early and land some significant shots to show the judges “it’s ok” to give him rounds that he doesn’t absolutely dominate. Otherwise, I fear the close rounds will be scored for Loma by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              The ratio of thrown punches will be around 50:1 in favor of Lomachenko.
              Thrown but NOT LANDED.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                rigo is a champion but not at 130. Loma wins by a TKo in sixth round
                You in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  Good, balanced assessment... I get the feeling that this is one of those fights where the favorite (Loma) is going to get the opening rounds even if they’re close. Rigo needs to get to work early and land some significant shots to show the judges “it’s ok” to give him rounds that he doesn’t absolutely dominate. Otherwise, I fear the close rounds will be scored for Loma by default.
                  He is going against bob, espn & lomo.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGmXmCeX9po

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Wait until the Rigo Fan boys on this site turn into John David Jackson with the excuses... I can't wait to make a cup of tea and sit back and smirk at the excuses
                    So what's gonna be your excuse?

Comment

I honestly go into these fights 50/50.
                      Just respect to both and may the best man win. All the biggest fights are like that for me. I like boxers, so both of these guys are in my top 5 favs. I root for Rigo more but Loma might be a lil too big. I still wanna see it though. I still think its 50/50 until one show me different.

Hopefully after whatever happens jn this fight. Loma-Mikey/Linares & Rigo-LSC/Frampton/Russell happens. I can wish!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X