Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    its called building a fight you dumb ****. whyte should be a relatively easy fight for a nice payday and makes the joshua fight even bigger.
    Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
    Windmill is scared of Whyte.
    Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Hearn even speaking to him live yesterday along with Finkle told them he doesnt have to take the Whyte fight to get a Joshua one but the two fights arent going to be negotiated together but why not take a huge pay day and get even more money in the meantime until Joshua deal is negotiated
    hearn said he would CONSIDER

that doesnt sound like a guarantee to me and im sure what wilder is saying hell fight whyte if hearn guarantee the AJ fight right after

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    Building a fight yeah right if that's the case why won't Eddie guarantee Joshua after???
    yup this right here

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
    introduces Wilder to all the casual Brit fans
    again.....

UK fans know who wilder is.... ask audley harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      It doesn't at all lol just puts more $$$ in Eddie's pockets
      THIS.

Have people been following that Hearn stated that using Whyte to build Joshua is tacky!!! He said Whyte is a different circumstance than the Joshua bout.

therefore he's not making any guarantees other than ''2018-2019'' is ''ideal''

which means Hearn would just be exploiting Wilder's name in various narratives in UK sports marketing, with Wilder eventually beating and fighting Whyte with numerous commercials, productions, hype all until the Joshua fight is made.

Haymon knows exactly what Hearn is trying to milk from Wilder's name and prestige. which is fine, so fork up the 7 million and pay Wilder for the Whyte fight so matchroom can continue another high premium ticket pricing and new PPV pricing..

at least Eubank Sr. should teabag a nice blonde girl from Essex while Eddie is tied to a chair and talk about ITV PPV
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-07-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

i think wilder would spark whyte regardless where they fight. either he's got damn stupid or has the wrong people in his ear. no way in hell he should be turning down 4M for easy work like whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          hearn said he would CONSIDER

that doesnt sound like a guarantee to me and im sure what wilder is saying hell fight whyte if hearn guarantee the AJ fight right after

yup this right here

again.....

UK fans know who wilder is.... ask audley harrison
          Fans wouldn't let that get past Hearn ,a Whyte win makes a Joshua fight happen in 2018 no way around it but it has to be summer 2018 . I dont believe we will see Wilder persue Whyte who is top 3 ,possibly even a Mandatory soon? If Wilder takes Breazeale whats the purpose of that if the fight does end up in U.K ?

Wilder will have another fight before Joshua ,i believe he owes the fans a top 3 guy just on all his hand picked voluntary fights ,dont you ?

Comment

He lowered his standard to fight Washington for $900K, but won't lower his standard to fight Whyte for $5M. This clown...

Comment

Which ever fighter he fights next will better than that fat chump Saturday

I'm over reading all the s**tsniffers saying this and that about ducking etc

Joshua fight happens soon just not next . Wilder can fight who he wants in the mean time

I'm sure brezeal will sell big

Comment

Wilder is quickly becoming the one of the dumbest boxers of recent memory for me ,right next to Ortiz !

Hearn even speaking to him live yesterday along with Finkle told them he doesnt have to take the Whyte fight to get a Joshua one but the two fights arent going to be negotiated together but why not take a huge pay day and get even more money in the meantime until Joshua deal is negotiated .

This knuckle head then went on a pointless rant yelling over Hearn at some point when Hearn told him hes not being avoided by anyone least of all Joshua !

A true moron of the highest order after hearing him talk with no media around him and he proved that to me ,Hearn and Co. must be thinking how dumb team Wilder is bc no one even had an answer for him as too who makes the decisions behind Wilder ? .
                Indeed. Hearn just stop talking to him, understanding that Wilder is a classless ghetto loud mouth untested idiot that will be brutally knocked out in due time. Wilder's disrespect to Hearn guaranteed the fight will happen sooner rather than later now. It's personal now, too.

Comment

Leverage and Hearn knowing Wilder is not worth what he will be asking to begin with . You dont guarantee anything when a fighter like Joshua pulls in 90%of the viewers and Wilder does not .

Wilder knows the Joshua fight would happen this year ,hes looking for a challenge 39 fights later and not one top 10 guy since 2015 ? You are aware Whyte is a top 3 WBC ranked guy and Povetkin and Ortiz dont make up the entire HW roster right ?

If Wilder dont want Whyte im sure there are plenty of guys far easier to fight before the Joshua fight happens .

So Wilder didn’t chase Fury for 5 years?
                  He’s not being ignored by Parker?
                  You act like Del Boy was in a hurry too fight him in his prime?
                  Where was these top 5 heavies when Wilder was chasing people remember Stiverne wasn’t too eager to fight Wilder the first time?
                  Wilder is high risk low reward fighter. It’s just not he’s only fights bums, no hopers and prospects, other guys never call his name. It’s just who wants to fight a guy who while technically flawed can end a fight with 1 shot for little money.

Let’s make a list of people who have called Wilder out.
                  Povetkin- he tried to fight him but was dirty.
                  Ortiz -same
                  Miller- a prospect same as Washington.
                  Whyte- a no hoper same as Stiverne and Arreola
                  Briggs- originally didn’t want him but changed his mind later and a no hoper?

Has Pulev, Takam or anyone else said a peep about him? No

In the end Wilder along with Ortiz are the 2 most avoid heavy’s and even Ortiz couldn’t keep it clean?

He wants a guarantee from Hearn that he gets Joshua next as beating Whyte doesn’t help him and is more of the same... Don’t fault the guy for wanting more.
                  Last edited by Gentblue; 11-07-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

If i was hearn ad just say 20% and fight happens next if your not prepared to build ur name for the uk fans who will pay for it then you will after accept the lower offer

Comment

Whyte will stop Wilder, it will be the classic case in the UK of Whyte landing a jab and the ref jumping in to stop the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X