No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Mayweather-McGregor a Scam, Rematch in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    dunn, answer the question straight...did floyd give conor the first round, or did conor earn it keeping floyd at bay with the jab...

one of you captain sav-a-floyds should be able to answer this one with no problem...
    you already know my answer, so why keep asking? I could see if you had not asked me this already and I had not answered. Just make your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      you already know my answer, so why keep asking? I could see if you had not asked me this already and I had not answered. Just make your point.
      you answered it? cut and past it man...hate to see you do all that tying again...

Comment

Of course it does. he fought them 2 different ways because he can and because one guy fought and the other guy didn't.
        if the other guy didnt, then why couldnt stop him? LOL!!! you really wanna go this route again? if pac didnt try then why couldnt floyd stop him? so that put floyd in a bigger hole. pac wasnt even trying and floyd still couldnt stop him?

so floyd was more cautious and defensive against the guy that didnt fight back? Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Both fights were easy for floyd , they were just easy for different reasons. The Gatti fight, for example, was also easy for floyd but for different reasons as well.
          easy? one guy didnt even try (in your words) why did that fight go all 12 rounds then?

Comment

Both fights were easy for floyd , they were just easy for different reasons. The Gatti fight, for example, was also easy for floyd but for different reasons as well.
            what happen to the fans booing?? you said maybe its because they wasted all that money and manny did so little, yet they werent booing at manny, they were booing at floyd LOL!!! the ears dont lie LOL. sound check.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              did i say it was a scam???

let go of floyd's nutts and post as a straight man for once bruh.
              Yes you said it was a scam. The only one on Floyd's nutts are the women he gets & the haters with his name in there mouth cuz ya'll just can't get over the fact that he is T.B.E. lol. Peace!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                No reputable boxing expert on the planet believes that. The only people that believe that bull$h!t Is Floyd and a few teenage kids on this website.
                The only ones that DON'T KNOW IT or WON'T SAY IT are the casuals, bias ones, haters, racist & LIERS.

#T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Lampley never spoke out when HBO did Mayweather PPVs with Victor Ortiz, Juan Manuel Marquez (moving up from 135), Mayweather Baldomir, Mayweather Judah (coming off a Baldomir loss)
                  None of those fights are even remotely comparable to the McGregor PPV.

Comment

Working...
                  X