No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Mayweather-McGregor a Scam, Rematch in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    forget those fan made videos then. watch the real fight. as soon as floyd grabbed and hold, the crowd boo'd. and that wasnt no fan made video either LOL.
    ppl who just wanted to see a good fight made floyd huggery videos...where's that picture of floyd with the huggies diaper on...that one was funny....one video had a bell ring every time floyd was clinching...must have rang about 50 some odd times..

Comment

• Why would a rematch be in play? The first fight was fun for what it was, but anyone thinking (or thought the first time around) that Conor had a chance is an imbecile

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Those are videos made by disgruntled manny fans such as yourself. they aren't valid despite being used by every person upset Floyd won.

who was discussing Maidana or Berto? we are talking about why Lampley felt a Conor rematch was possible.

He is saying the exact same thing I and other are.

Yes, different things happen in different fights for different reasons. It is embarrassing to have to even explain that to you.

You asking why floyd didn't stop him isn't a real question, its deflection.

Floyd fought Manny one way and conor another. when you are great and have multiple ways to win, you can do that.

I gave a reason why I thought he didn't go for the KO with Manny and did with Conor, you ignored that.

The bottom line is he won both fights clearly. There is no debate about that.
        i'm cool with manny...the only disgruntled manny fan seems to be you

Comment

exactly!! that's why the manny fight was boring (in your words). so it has nothing to do with pac giving up and not trying hahaha!!!
          Of course it does. he fought them 2 different ways because he can and because one guy fought and the other guy didn't.

Comment

1. and i said "covering up", but you said you never said he was just covering LOL.

"just standing there with his hands up, not throwing, not engaging".. you know what that means then right?

2. im not giving you my opinion why they boo'd. im posting facts. they boo'd floyd for a boring fight. they boo'd him in between rounds when he would hold and grab onto manny. yet you said the casuals was disappointed in manny for giving up and not trying, but if that was the case then they would be booing manny instead of floyd, since in your opinion, floyd was trying and manny wasnt.

3. how can one be cautious when you just said the other guy gave up and wasnt throwing and just has his hands up. that's why im asking you, it should have been easier for floyd then if this was the case. spin it all you want.

4. if they were mad that they paid so much and manny did so little, then they would be booing manny when he talks right? doh!!! LOL!!!!! instead they boo'd floyd every time he got on the mic. LOL!!!!
            Both fights were easy for floyd , they were just easy for different reasons. The Gatti fight, for example, was also easy for floyd but for different reasons as well.

Comment

Of course it does. he fought them 2 different ways because he can and because one guy fought and the other guy didn't.
              more like one guy chased floyd and had to unravel himself from all the huggery, and the other guy just couldn't fight, box, clinch, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                all of that from dunn is just pac hate...

dunn is a pathetic pac hater...dude will stoop to lowest depths to bail floyd out in any situation...especially when it comes to the little dude...
                why is being honest about Manny hate? what did I say that was a lie or made up? Max even asked him these questions after the fight. So is he a pac hater as well?

what situation am I "bailing floyd out of"? whether you feel the fight was boring or whoever you blame the result is still the same. Wide , easy win.

Looks like you guys are the ones trying to spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  more like one guy chased floyd and had to unravel himself from all the huggery, and the other guy just couldn't fight, box, clinch, etc...
                  Or one guy Floyd gave the 1st round to because he didn't throw. The other guy he won the 1st round by popping him with the right , which made him hesitant to throw the rest of the fight.

I'm sure you can post a video of the fight to check.

I guess as a Manny fan you gotta try and find something to give him credit for given what we all saw that night.

LMFAO!!

Comment

why is being honest about Manny hate? what did I say that was a lie or made up? Max even asked him these questions after the fight. So is he a pac hater as well?

what situation am I "bailing floyd out of"? whether you feel the fight was boring or whoever you blame the result is still the same. Wide , easy win.

Looks like you guys are the ones trying to spin.
                    you already admitted to be a pac hater...

mayweather/mcgregor a scam -

dunn's response?

but manny refused to take a test, and gave up against floyd....

looks to spin anything into a manny hate thread....

get detox

Comment

Or one guy Floyd gave the 1st round to because he didn't throw. The other guy he won the 1st round by popping him with the right , which made him hesitant to throw the rest of the fight.

I'm sure you can post a video of the fight to check.

I guess as a Manny fan you gotta try and find something to give him credit for given what we all saw that night.

LMFAO!!
                      did floyd give him the first round, or did mcgregor earn it by actually landing a jab....make sure you remember your answer so you don't switch it up next week

Comment

Working...
                      X