No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Mayweather-McGregor a Scam, Rematch in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    yes. yes. what does that have to do with my point?

No, the fact is floyd was winning by a wide margin. Yes, it was my opinion. It was also the opinion of the broadcasters. the scorecards confirmed this opinion was correct.

Floyd sr. comment indicated he felt Floyd was ahead but wasn't sure how the judges would see it. That is a legitimate concern.

Good question. On the cards, it was close because Floyd didn't throw rounds 1-3 and gave those rounds away. He may have also lost the 8th legit.so I could see conor being close on the cards.

That said, most of us thought Floyd had complete control of the fight despite what we felt the scores were.

I don't know but IMO it was because the crowd was pro manny and was upset that Floyd won and Manny all but gave up.

1. because you said the casuals was disappointed that pac didnt try and gave up. but the reactions from the crowds says different, so yes this has everything to do with your point. debunked.

2. floyd sr felt floyd was ahead but feel the judges might think different, that's why he told floyd to turn it up because sr is NOT a judge so he cant score the fight for floyd, which goes back to you saying floyd doesnt have to turn it up since he was winning by a wide margin (your opinion).

3. so conor won 3 rounds? didnt yall said the most rounds pac won from floyd is 2. so now 1 round makes a huge difference to the point where floyd had to turn it up and stop conor?

Comment

I don't know but IMO it was because the crowd was pro manny and was upset that Floyd won and Manny all but gave up.
      so pac was the draw then? if the crowd was pro manny and was disappointed that pac gave up and didnt try, so shouldnt pac be getting boo'd at then?

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        everybody knows floyd ran and hugged all night vs pac, berto, even madonna...videos dedicated to it on youtube, but it takes a save-a-floyd like dunn to still try to spin it otherwise
        its just funny how it tries to spin it.

he said pac had given up and wasnt even trying. yet when asked why floyd didnt stop him, his replied is that floyd didnt need to since floyd was winning.

but when asked about conor, he spin it and say because maybe floyd felt conor was ready to go and that's why he turned it up (even though floyd was also winning in that fight). LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          1. "stopped throwing punches, kept in a defensive posture", so what's your definition for that? LOL!!

2. so you never said it was close for floyd/conor yet floyd chooses to turn it up even though he was winning, yet you said there was no need for floyd to turn it up in the manny fight (even tho pac gave up) because floyd was winning.
          just standing there with his hands up not throwing, not engaging.

yes, and I explained why IMO he went for the KO against conor.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          1. because you said the casuals was disappointed that pac didnt try and gave up. but the reactions from the crowds says different, so yes this has everything to do with your point. debunked.

2. floyd sr felt floyd was ahead but feel the judges might think different, that's why he told floyd to turn it up because sr is NOT a judge so he cant score the fight for floyd, which goes back to you saying floyd doesnt have to turn it up since he was winning by a wide margin (your opinion).

3. so conor won 3 rounds? didnt yall said the most rounds pac won from floyd is 2. so now 1 round makes a huge difference to the point where floyd had to turn it up and stop conor?
          No, you are just giving your opinion why they booed. you don't reallyknow and either do I. If you disagree with my opinion, fine.

Again, my opinion was the same as the overwhelming majority and proven to be correct when the cards were announced.

You are interpreting floyd sr.'s words in a self serving way. One can be well ahead but still be cautious. If you don't understand why, then nothing I can do to explain.

so pac was the draw then? if the crowd was pro manny and was disappointed that pac gave up and didnt try, so shouldnt pac be getting boo'd at then?
          No he wasn't. Again, you will never know why every single person boo'd. Maybe they were mad that they paid so much and Manny did so little.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            everybody knows floyd ran and hugged all night vs pac, berto, even madonna...videos dedicated to it on youtube, but it takes a save-a-floyd like dunn to still try to spin it otherwise
            Those are videos made by disgruntled manny fans such as yourself. they aren't valid despite being used by every person upset Floyd won.

who was discussing Maidana or Berto? we are talking about why Lampley felt a Conor rematch was possible.

He is saying the exact same thing I and other are.

he said pac had given up and wasnt even trying. yet when asked why floyd didnt stop him, his replied is that floyd didnt need to since floyd was winning.

but when asked about conor, he spin it and say because maybe floyd felt conor was ready to go and that's why he turned it up (even though floyd was also winning in that fight). LOL.
            Yes, different things happen in different fights for different reasons. It is embarrassing to have to even explain that to you.

You asking why floyd didn't stop him isn't a real question, its deflection.

Floyd fought Manny one way and conor another. when you are great and have multiple ways to win, you can do that.

I gave a reason why I thought he didn't go for the KO with Manny and did with Conor, you ignored that.

The bottom line is he won both fights clearly. There is no debate about that.

Comment

just standing there with his hands up not throwing, not engaging.

yes, and I explained why IMO he went for the KO against conor.

No, you are just giving your opinion why they booed. you don't reallyknow and either do I. If you disagree with my opinion, fine.

Again, my opinion was the same as the overwhelming majority and proven to be correct when the cards were announced.

You are interpreting floyd sr.'s words in a self serving way. One can be well ahead but still be cautious. If you don't understand why, then nothing I can do to explain.

No he wasn't. Again, you will never know why every single person boo'd. Maybe they were mad that they paid so much and Manny did so little.
              1. and i said "covering up", but you said you never said he was just covering LOL.

"just standing there with his hands up, not throwing, not engaging".. you know what that means then right?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I never said he was just covering, that is you interpreting my use of "defensive position".
              2. im not giving you my opinion why they boo'd. im posting facts. they boo'd floyd for a boring fight. they boo'd him in between rounds when he would hold and grab onto manny. yet you said the casuals was disappointed in manny for giving up and not trying, but if that was the case then they would be booing manny instead of floyd, since in your opinion, floyd was trying and manny wasnt.

3. how can one be cautious when you just said the other guy gave up and wasnt throwing and just has his hands up. that's why im asking you, it should have been easier for floyd then if this was the case. spin it all you want.

4. if they were mad that they paid so much and manny did so little, then they would be booing manny when he talks right? doh!!! LOL!!!!! instead they boo'd floyd every time he got on the mic. LOL!!!!

Comment

Floyd fought Manny one way and conor another. when you are great and have multiple ways to win, you can do that.
                exactly!! that's why the manny fight was boring (in your words). so it has nothing to do with pac giving up and not trying hahaha!!!

Comment

Those are videos made by disgruntled manny fans such as yourself. they aren't valid despite being used by every person upset Floyd won.
                  forget those fan made videos then. watch the real fight. as soon as floyd grabbed and hold, the crowd boo'd. and that wasnt no fan made video either LOL.

Comment

]

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

all of that from dunn is just pac hate...

dunn is a pathetic pac hater...dude will stoop to lowest depths to bail floyd out in any situation...especially when it comes to the little dude...

Comment

Working...
                      X