Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: Arrogant Charlo Has Big Surprise Coming Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    We will see. This is why they fight! You think Charlo is going to win and I think Lubin is going to

Comment

Lubin will easily win this fight. I've been saying it all this time. LUBIN IS THE NEXT P4P FIGHTER AFTER VASYL.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Lubin will easily win this fight. I've been saying it all this time. LUBIN IS THE NEXT P4P FIGHTER AFTER VASYL.

Lets seem him get past Charlo first before mentioning his name in the same sentence as Vasyl.

If he does any better than last the distance he would have won me over.

Some how i do not see Charlo losing to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          a boxer talks about a big surprise when speaking about a pending fight but you somehow imagine him in a g-string. Yeah. Ok. Whatever.
          Just some good, old fashioned fun, mate. Life is already too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Great matchup! I have Lubin winning this one.
            We are in the minority. I rarely pick big upsets. Often go against the grain, but Lubin beating Charlo is a general upset. I just like the skills and the hunger. The Charlo brothers are for real, but sometimes the biggest problem may be buying into your own press clippings, and I just feel good about Lubin.

My advice: Hit Vegas now and put a ton of money on Charlo because I tend to feel dumb after I pick upsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              If you don't like it, don't watch. Tired of all the folks sounding like they are being forced to watch something they don't want to watch.

It's the main event so after Charlo and Lubin fight, turn your tv to a different channel.
              Lol just worry about yourself. Everyone has an opinion. If you dont like it then use your advice and look away.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Big surprise as in, he's gonna KO me so fast he's gonna surprise himself.
                yup lol ......

Comment

Working...
                X