Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: Arrogant Charlo Has Big Surprise Coming Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin: Arrogant Charlo Has Big Surprise Coming Saturday Night

Erickson Lubin isn’t the least bit intimidated by the biggest moment of his boxing career. The powerful southpaw’s shot at Jermell Charlo is just four days away and the undefeated contender cannot wait to prove what he has been saying for nearly a year. The Orlando, Florida, native has just 18 fights and limited experience against top opposition, but Lubin is confident he is more than ready to win a world title at just 22 years of age.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't Wait!!!

Comment

With such a title for the article, I'd expect Lubin to welcome Charlo wearing a g-string.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        With such a title for the article, I'd expect Lubin to welcome Charlo wearing a g-string.
        mate, that's about the last thing I'd have imagined from that title - just come out of the closet already

Comment

Lubin always sounds very convincing and he clearly believes he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Can't Wait!!!
            +1

Dandy fight card.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Well put and I agree

Comment

Big surprise as in, he's gonna KO me so fast he's gonna surprise himself.

Comment

Truly great year for boxing. I don't remember when was the last time there were so many interesting fights in a one year span.

Comment

Great matchup! I have Lubin winning this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X