Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: Arrogant Charlo Has Big Surprise Coming Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    Thanks man - go tell SteveM who is too macho for his own good.
    a boxer talks about a big surprise when speaking about a pending fight but you somehow imagine him in a g-string. Yeah. Ok. Whatever.

Comment

lubins head is as big as a damn tour bus, he better move it lol. he has the tools, very hard to pick a winner in this one, ive been following lubin for a while// he may not be ready

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Lubin has never fought any one of Charlo's caliber. Charlo will humble Lubin via KO.
        ... While Charlo fought many of Lubin's caliber, right?... Like Martirosyan maybe?...

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          lubins head is as big as a damn tour bus, he better move it lol. he has the tools, very hard to pick a winner in this one, ive been following lubin for a while// he may not be ready
          Yup. He is shockingly overconfident. I mean this kid is talented, but he makes it seem like Charlo is on the same level as his past opponents. This kid is ****ier than AB. I think Charlo will bully this kid!

Comment

I'm rooting for Lubin, who could be in for a shock recognizing between weak and strong opposition.
            Difference is huge dawg.
            Not that hard to look good against nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
              Yup. He is shockingly overconfident. I mean this kid is talented, but he makes it seem like Charlo is on the same level as his past opponents. This kid is ****ier than AB. I think Charlo will bully this kid!
              I don't know about the AB comparison but its nothing wrong with confidence, charlo is miles ahead of anyone hes fought. Lubin said the better his competition the better he fights. we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Lol lara and gausha the walk out main event. Who the hell made that a main event? The other two fights are great but that being a main event is a head scratcher
                If you don't like it, don't watch. Tired of all the folks sounding like they are being forced to watch something they don't want to watch.

It's the main event so after Charlo and Lubin fight, turn your tv to a different channel.

Comment

No fear, no pain no gain. Lubin needs this courage to offset the arrogance the Charlos has. The Charlos rose to every challenge they’ve faced. Who’s says Lubin can’t ?

Comment

Lubin is a skilled fighter and he has this air of quiet confidence about him. The Charlos are good fighters but they come straight at you without too much side to side movement. A good boxer with mobility should make easy work of them. I believe that's why they haven't fought Andrade yet and I believe Lubin will win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Great matchup! I have Lubin winning this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X