No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Turned Down $3 Million Offer To Face Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
    So I'm trying to see the upside to wilder taking a fight with whyte.
    So the Joshua fight happens sooner. If Haye has the WBO come summer, its Joshua/Haye that happens, that fight would make more money than Joshua/Klitschko. Wilder knocked out Whyte the public would call for the Joshua fight sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Dylan who? Get in line ass hole. Wilder is after a real fight.
      Ditto! Wilder has nothing to prove against Dillian Whyte. If he wants a shot at Wilder's title then he should get himself into title contention.

Comment

It amazes me how people on here act like Deontay Wilder is broke, destitute and hard up for some fast cash. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Don't get it twisted or confused homies. Wilder is rich and already has enough money. It's not like he's some has been broke ass James Toney or Shannon Briggs. They could use the extra dough.

Hearn would do himself a great service if he was to offer that fight to them, instead of Wilder because he doesn't need it. He is going to get that paper no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
          I see. So what your saying is that you absolutely agree with me and Hearn is just trying his best to keep wilder away from his cash cow??? I mean according to your logic....... Martin was given 8m as an investment in Joshua being champion. So if wilder can't get that much, it must mean that Hearn doesn't wanna invest in Whyte being a champion and he's only offering wilder money to fight Whyte to buy some time to save Joshua from wilder. So if this was a serious fight that everyone thinks Whyte could win easy, why not give wilder a million less than Martin and invest in having two champions in the same stable??? Nice try. But this whole Whyte bs is a smokescreen.
          Of course Hearn doesn’t want to invest that much in Whyte becoming a champion... not when the odds of Whyte beating Wilder would be slim. He did it for Joshua because he was a comfortable favorite to beat Martin.

Whyte v Wilder isn’t a serious fight... it’s a fight that’s only purpose is to build up Wilders profile to the U.K. audience.

Comment

I don't rate Whyte at all, but I'd rather have seen this than a Stiverne rerun.

Comment

**** Hearn. Wilder has his mando just like Joshua has his. Foh.

Comment

He signed for Ortiz. Ortiz failed a drug test so the next logical thing to do is get that Stiverne mando out of the way. Maybe less money than a Whyte fight but it gets that thorn out of his side. The mando & the Don King cloud will always be hovering until it’s cleared up. He just needs to make sure he beats Stiverne. You would think Stiverne will take this fight a lot more serious this time around. I expect him in the best shape he has been in a long time as he was already in camp for Breazeale. This is his last chance so I expect a better prepared Stiverne with a more aggressive game plan. He can’t walk through Wilder’s punches like he did against Arreola & Austin. He set traps & countered those 2 but it backfired against a big punching Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Ditto! Wilder has nothing to prove against Dillian Whyte. If he wants a shot at Wilder's title then he should get himself into title contention.
                  Whyte won a WBC eliminator over Chisora so he is in contention...

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Is Wilder even making 3 million per fight?
                    He's making more than Andy Ruiz Jr

Who else ya'll got vato???

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      So the Joshua fight happens sooner. If Haye has the WBO come summer, its Joshua/Haye that happens, that fight would make more money than Joshua/Klitschko. Wilder knocked out Whyte the public would call for the Joshua fight sooner.
                      AJ fans just keep stalling,

Wilder stopping Whyte does nothing...if anything that'll make Joshua duck even more.

Comment

Working...
                      X