Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Turned Down $3 Million Offer To Face Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Then what is his ranking in the WBC?
    WBC #2 now that Ortiz is no longer in the rankings at the moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
      Whyte is a goddam nobody. Wilder signed up to fight two top-5 guys who turned out to be PED cheats. Yes wilder bashers forget all that of course..
      First you say Whyte's nothing, no proof, just your opinion, then you bring up PED users of which Whyte was only one accidentally 5 years ago, and never since. Yeah bubba, the world is just gonna stop what they're doing and take notice of BWC's boxing commentator skills. I'm sure HBO Boxing will hire you tomorrow. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        First you say Whyte's nothing, no proof, just your opinion, then you bring up PED users of which Whyte was only one accidentally 5 years ago, and never since. Yeah bubba, the world is just gonna stop what they're doing and take notice of BWC's boxing commentator skills. I'm sure HBO Boxing will hire you tomorrow. LOL
        I've never understood the hate for Whyte. He's not the bum everyone says he is. Everyone seems to forget he had AJ in trouble during their fight:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
          Isn't Whyte a ped user who was banned from boxing for being one??? Yeah....makes perfect sense for wilder to lose out on three fights in a years time only to waste his time with another ped user. Even better, this particular ped user doesn't even have a notable win on his resume that would even elevate the status of wilder one bit. In fact, he would be criticized worse than he was for szpilka, Washington, or even a mandated rematch against stiverne. In short, Whyte is a ped using scrub who Hearn hopes he can use to hold wilder off for a bit.
          Chisora is not a notable name? You should watch a bit more boxing, Whyte is better than all of those guys

Comment

• Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            I've never understood the hate for Whyte. He's not the bum everyone says he is. Everyone seems to forget he had AJ in trouble during their fight:

Yep. Guy has a he!!uva good work rate, not elite but not too far from it, improves every fight. Good not great overall fighter, but will get there soon enough.

Comment

Working...
            X