Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Just like most other HWs, Wilder too is skeeeerred of Whyte. No other explanation... unless you wanna go by whatever hot-air Wilder will try to sell if asked about it.

Yeah, in 2012. For using an OTC supplement he neglected to read the ingredients of before taking it. FIVE years ago. And I guess you didn't read the article. Nobody wants to fight him. Too dangerous for the 'elites' to take a chance with. Joshua fought him though, and Whyte definitely drew first blood and nearly dropped him. But he blew out a shoulder and eventually lost because he couldn't throw his money punch. Gee, sure is great to do actual objective research. Pays to be smart... cuz then you know shiiii.

Geez, you Wilderaholics never stop trying to protect your idol. Embarrassing the lengths you go to try to discredit ANY serious challenge to the guy. Wonder if you were so hell bent on any of those 30+ cans he fought?

Hahahahaha!!!!! Whyte got dropped by Joshua then got up and landed a left hook on Joshua. Literally the only punch he landed the entire fight. Then he proceeded to be beaten senseless until being knocked out. Then he lost to chisora and got a gift. He's been ducking chisora ever since. Yet he's avoided. Lol. He's not avoided. It's just the guys he wants to fight like Michael grant and Dominique Guinn haven't fought in 12 years. Luckily there's guys like Malcom tann. Lol. Get outta here with this whyte nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Let him get stiverne out of the way first, after that offer him the fight again. That fight would sell him to the UK public, he was willing to fight Bellew so i cannot see why a whyte fight for that sort of money is a bad idea.

A Wilder v Whyte fight makes a Joshua v Wilder fight bigger in the UK and this is why Hearn is going after that fight.

I agree with 90%of this.

Yes... through the amazing boxing knowledge of the WBO, Steverne is Wilders mandatory. Let Wilder KO the slug and just get it over with.

Whyte is not all that. No way Wilder is scared. Offer him the fight again after this sideshow with the slug is over.

I just do not see what value a Whyte fight is. Joshua can sell out arena's already. Why does Wilder need to fight Whyte? Go make Joe Parker give you that other title. That helps sell the fight: A war with Wilder for all the belts. That England's favorite son has a chance to unify will give Wilder tons more cash than Whyte could ever dream of.

Comment

Is Wilder even making 3 million per fight?

Comment

Why in the hell would Wilder the WBC Champion who's been wanting to fight AJ for all the belts want to go backwards in his career to fight some no name bum with nobody on his resume that's dumb as fuk. Hearn is a good promoter he's got uk people all over this guys nuts before he's even done anything lmfao

Comment

The Hearn offer of Whyte and 3M+ included promotional options on Wilder. It was similar to how DLH offered Garcia the Cotto fight.

Wilders response to the Hearn offer was basically ....change the terms up the money and I will come over there and whoop Whyte azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              The Hearn offer of Whyte and 3M+ included promotional options on Wilder. It was similar to how DLH offered Garcia the Cotto fight.

Wilders response to the Hearn offer was basically ....change the terms up the money and I will come over there and whoop Whyte azz.
              How do you know? I doubt somebody still living in his mother's basement got any inside knowledge on the negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                I agree with 90%of this.

Yes... through the amazing boxing knowledge of the WBO, Steverne is Wilders mandatory. Let Wilder KO the slug and just get it over with.

Whyte is not all that. No way Wilder is scared. Offer him the fight again after this sideshow with the slug is over.

I just do not see what value a Whyte fight is. Joshua can sell out arena's already. Why does Wilder need to fight Whyte? Go make Joe Parker give you that other title. That helps sell the fight: A war with Wilder for all the belts. That England's favorite son has a chance to unify will give Wilder tons more cash than Whyte could ever dream of.

Wilder beating Whyte adds more money to the Joshua v Wilder pot, the hatred between Joshua and Whyte opens up that scenario (Wilder/Whyte), If Wilder fights parker next and add the WBO belt then that helps as well due to Joseph Parker appearance in his last fight against a British fighter.

Now am not one of those that cry “Duck” no matter what a fighter says but if Wilder fights another Gerald Washington after his next fight then I cannot take him seriously...... just to add I hope the Whyte offer isn’t with options on Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                  Why in the hell would Wilder the WBC Champion who's been wanting to fight AJ for all the belts want to go backwards in his career to fight some no name bum with nobody on his resume that's dumb as fuk. Hearn is a good promoter he's got uk people all over this guys nuts before he's even done anything lmfao

Because it’s a big money offer? Because he hasn’t really fought anyone better than that bum? Because beating that bum set up a bigger pay cheque against Joshua? Because he hasn’t done anything to get a Joshua fight? Because he needs Joshua and not the other way round?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    For a relatively unknown fighter in Whyte who has never done anything on the world scene except get knocked out by Joshua, he gets way too much press.
                    My thoughts too!

I have seen Whyte and decidely unimpressed. His record is pretty unimpressive too!

Hearns is probably neglecting to detail the options he would have wanted from Wilder as well.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      How do you know? I doubt somebody still living in his mother's basement got any inside knowledge on the negotiations.
                      Me personally.......I read somewhere that it was a flat fee of 3m. I also read where wilder told him that he's the champ and he wanted a better deal. I'm sure Hearn wants rights to his next fight like gbp tried to do Garcia. Isn't that what he did to indongo to make the fight with burns???? So I'm trying to see the upside to wilder taking a fight with whyte.

Comment

Working...
                      X