Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: Men Don't Want To Cry But It All Just Came Out At Once!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude has passion to prove his haters wrong. He's really dedicated to the sport, i get that, i have a new found respect for Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      Still, you say nothing about Spence being a weight bully.
      You don't like Spence, Crawford, or Ward. A very obvious agenda lol.

Comment

This drama queen act is exactly what I´d expect from this coward.

I bet he is high fiving himself everytime he knows he´s got a new escape route from fighting anyone with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          I have to agree with Wilder. Having 3 of his opponents test positive for banned substances is embarrassing to the HW division.
          Embarassing to boxing in general because very little gets done about it in real terms.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You don't like Spence, Crawford, or Ward. A very obvious agenda lol.
            I'm not the in who wants Crawford to move up. You still give Spence a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Wait! Hold up! Buckle down trooper! You don't know me. So how can you judge me? It just so happens that Ortiz is better known by a nickname associated with a famous fictional monster animal called King Kong. That's all there is to it. No, I agree that he shouldn't have referred to his beating his chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas but it's because of what he likes to call himself. Personally, I don't believe that people of African descent/ancestry should call themselves a word related to that particular type of animal to begin with because it's both degrading and offensive.
              So if Kovalev said the EXACT same comment to the EXACT same fighter you think he won't be called a racist? There's too many double standards in the United States where certain races are allowed to say what they want but others can't. It's bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                I'm not the in who wants Crawford to move up. You still give Spence a pass.
                This is not about Spence or Crawford. It's about your dislike for black fighters LOL. Yes it's that obvious with your predictable and repetitive threads.

Comment

Ortiz is a scumbag and a PED abuser like Joshua too. Blood pressure tablet? Lmfao...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    ****ing cry baby. noones died, your opponent took a blood pressure tablet. get a grip man ffs.
                    It affects his livelihood, though. He seems like a man who is passionate about his sport. Crying is therapeutic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                      So if Kovalev said the EXACT same comment to the EXACT same fighter you think he won't be called a racist? There's too many double standards in the United States where certain races are allowed to say what they want but others can't. It's bull****.
                      Had Andre Ward ever referred to himself as King Kong or Donkey Kong, Then yes it would be fair game for Kovalev to make use of that word which insinuates or implicates a certain animal.

Comment

Working...
                      X