Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: Men Don't Want To Cry But It All Just Came Out At Once!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth remembering why Wilder got into boxing in the first place - he quit college to earn money to support his disabled daughter and wasn't afraid to spend his working life getting punched in the head to do it. I'm sure he's fine for money now but it must hurt to keep losing big paydays because other fighters keep failing drug tests.

Comment

Wilder will cry again when Joshua pushes his **** in...

Comment

I have to agree with Wilder. Having 3 of his opponents test positive for banned substances is embarrassing to the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          None of Kovalev's non-white opponents has ever described or nicknamed themselves after a famous giant monster primate/ape like Luis Ortiz. That's why Deontay used the language that he used. Wilder called him that because it's what he and everybody who knows, associates and loves call him.

Wilder said:" NOW ORTIZ dumb ass but yet steadily beating his damn chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas �� ape **** is what you are. I apologize to all the fans but I just can't deal with this **** anymore."

I say these comments have nothing to do with Ortiz's nickname, especially since Wilder associates Ortiz behavior with being dumb . Sadly, I hear black people calling each other monkey and gorilla quite often and I can see that it hurts feelings. Ali used to do the same thing and Ali really thought he was more evolved than his black Opponents.

Anyway, show that Kovalev is any more racist or you are a racist for your double standards.

Comment

Didn't he get like 5 mil for not even fighting Povetkin? What the **** is he crying for?

Comment

What a foul mouthed crybaby. I am really sick of Wilder. You would think he was the only boxer in history to have his opponent fail a drug test. It's too bad but **** happens. Get over it FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Wilder said:" NOW ORTIZ dumb ass but yet steadily beating his damn chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas �� ape **** is what you are. I apologize to all the fans but I just can't deal with this **** anymore."

I say these comments have nothing to do with Ortiz's nickname, especially since Wilder associates Ortiz behavior with being dumb . Sadly, I hear black people calling each other monkey and gorilla quite often and I can see that it hurts feelings. Ali used to do the same thing and Ali really thought he was more evolved than his black Opponents.

Anyway, show that Kovalev is any more racist or you are a racist for your double standards.
                Wait! Hold up! Buckle down trooper! You don't know me. So how can you judge me? It just so happens that Ortiz is better known by a nickname associated with a famous fictional monster animal called King Kong. That's all there is to it. No, I agree that he shouldn't have referred to his beating his chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas but it's because of what he likes to call himself. Personally, I don't believe that people of African descent/ancestry should call themselves a word related to that particular type of animal to begin with because it's both degrading and offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  Worth remembering why Wilder got into boxing in the first place - he quit college to earn money to support his disabled daughter and wasn't afraid to spend his working life getting punched in the head to do it. I'm sure he's fine for money now but it must hurt to keep losing big paydays because other fighters keep failing drug tests.
                  He can keep losing all he wants ,do you really think hes going to actually save money without fighting and collecting huge checks ? The cry me a river ,poor me card doesnt work when your in his shoes .Lets get a grip ,hes doing what he likes and is a multi millionaire . Do you really think his pockets are bleeding money ? lol

His biggest payday was FIVE million and he didn't even have to fight a year ago.....poor Deontay while the avg. person has to answer to a boss and make 8/10 dollars an hour breaking their back being miserable....lmao ?

Hes also crying about opponents ? Doesnt he realise hes had a MANDATORY ( Stiverne )sitting on the sidelines EIGHT months now ? This guys turning out to be real annoying ....REAL talk . lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-30-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Wait! Hold up! Buckle down trooper! You don't know me. So how can you judge me? It just so happens that Ortiz is better known by a nickname associated with a famous fictional monster animal called King Kong. That's all there is to it. No, I agree that he shouldn't have referred to his beating his chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas but it's because of what he likes to call himself. Personally, I don't believe that people of African descent/ancestry should call themselves a word related to that particular type of animal to begin with because it's both degrading and offensive.
                    Well ok I see a lot of double standards that angers me but I was also trying to instigate someone (I wasnt actually just addressing you) to provide some evidence of all the so called racism by Kovalez, which could actually be true being that he was likely educated by lingering communistic educational systems. I just want to see the hard evidence, especially concerning what Ward kept going on about
                    Last edited by maracho; 09-30-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Still, you say nothing about Spence being a weight bully.

Comment

Working...
                      X