Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder: Men Don't Want To Cry But It All Just Came Out At Once!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder: Men Don't Want To Cry But It All Just Came Out At Once!

Long rant by Wilder on his Instagram in case you missed it:

bronzebomber DIDN'T I TELL YOU DON'T **** THIS UP kingkongboxing ⁉️ SMDH. I'm so sick of you guys ****ing with me, ****ing up this brave sport with this BS. If you was that scared then you should have hidden under a damn rock until the coast was clear of me! You's want to be hard core fighters that cheat are straight up *****es, just keep ****ing up this sport. I just can't believe this is happening to me again‼️ first it was POVETKIN dirty ass then Andrzej Wawrzyk clumsy ASS AND NOW ORTIZ dumb ass but yet steadily beating his damn chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas �� ape **** is what you are. I apologize to all the fans but I just can't deal with this **** anymore. Over this last past year and a half I've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars dealing with straight scared ass grown men and I don't think I can take much more I'm almost at my breaking point now. I had a stress break down last night and it wasn't healthy for me. I couldn't hold any of my emotions back and as men we don't want to cry but it all just came out at once, while big ass vein bursting out my head. @wbcmoro if possible I still want this ape **** head on a platter. I'm well acknowledgeable that's Otriz is taking something but I accept all responsibility that may occur in the actions of this fight. I'm really considering walking away from this sport I love so much. Like I always say "I'm the realist Champ in the business" and everything I've said has been true thus far so if this is it just know I've tried my damnedest to prove I am the best in the WORLD but other cowards have failed us into proving it I can only fight what's in front of me and the so called best just don't want to man up and face me. Much love to all my supporters, Hey we tried right⁉️ peace and blessings to you all and may we see each other again one day in paradise fishing.
    #BOMBZQUAD #TheBaddestManOnThePlanet #TheMostFearedChampionInTheBusiness

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZoc6x1H...y=bronzebomber

****ing cry baby. noones died, your opponent took a blood pressure tablet. get a grip man ffs.

Comment

I cry when I'm alone as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Long rant by Wilder on his Instagram in case you missed it:

bronzebomber DIDN'T I TELL YOU DON'T **** THIS UP kingkongboxing ⁉️ SMDH. I'm so sick of you guys ****ing with me, ****ing up this brave sport with this BS. If you was that scared then you should have hidden under a damn rock until the coast was clear of me! You's want to be hard core fighters that cheat are straight up *****es, just keep ****ing up this sport. I just can't believe this is happening to me again‼️ first it was POVETKIN dirty ass then Andrzej Wawrzyk clumsy ASS AND NOW ORTIZ dumb ass but yet steadily beating his damn chest like he's asking for a bunch of bananas �� ape **** is what you are. I apologize to all the fans but I just can't deal with this **** anymore. Over this last past year and a half I've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars dealing with straight scared ass grown men and I don't think I can take much more I'm almost at my breaking point now. I had a stress break down last night and it wasn't healthy for me. I couldn't hold any of my emotions back and as men we don't want to cry but it all just came out at once, while big ass vein bursting out my head. @wbcmoro if possible I still want this ape **** head on a platter. I'm well acknowledgeable that's Otriz is taking something but I accept all responsibility that may occur in the actions of this fight. I'm really considering walking away from this sport I love so much. Like I always say "I'm the realist Champ in the business" and everything I've said has been true thus far so if this is it just know I've tried my damnedest to prove I am the best in the WORLD but other cowards have failed us into proving it I can only fight what's in front of me and the so called best just don't want to man up and face me. Much love to all my supporters, Hey we tried right⁉️ peace and blessings to you all and may we see each other again one day in paradise fishing.
        #BOMBZQUAD #TheBaddestManOnThePlanet #TheMostFearedChampionInTheBusiness

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZoc6x1H...y=bronzebomber
        Wow, imagine if Kovalev said that

Comment

Sounds like he still wants to fight him.

Also sounds like he needs to chill out. As long as AJ stays unbeaten and he does. That fight defines his career as an athlete and probably more importantly as a prizefighter, when the dust settles and all that cash secures his and his families future, maybe even the generation after that.

I can understand the frustration though. AJ has stolen a march on him and that Ortiz fight would bring them up something closer to equal footing. That said anything can happen in heavyweight boxing. One loss for either and it's back to square 1.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            Wow, imagine if Kovalev said that
            None of Kovalev's non-white opponents has ever described or nicknamed themselves after a famous giant monster primate/ape like Luis Ortiz. That's why Deontay used the language that he used. Wilder called him that because it's what he and everybody who knows, associates and loves call him.

Comment

Can't fault the guy too much for this sorta sh^t. Gots to be f#cked up to lose your two biggest fights over PED bs.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                None of Kovalev's non-white opponents has ever described or nicknamed themselves after a famous giant monster primate/ape like Luis Ortiz. That's why Deontay used the language that he used. Wilder called him that because it's what he and everybody who knows, associates and loves call him.
                Ortiz racist against himself.

In other racial news Chris Algieri is changing his nickname to Starbucks. And Canelo in light of the boos by Mexican fans will be changing his name to "Irish" Steve Allen and moving to and fighting out of Boston.

Comment

Wilder waiting in line to get battered by AJ.

Comment

Maybe we will get lucky and he Will move on directly to Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X