Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Fought Jacobs That Night - He Would've Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    He didnt beat him but GGG would of lost to Floyd. And probably looked just as stupid.
    That's possible. But I cant think of anyone else that Canelo fought thst GGG doesn't KO (He might not have KO Lara if he could keep running all night)

Comment

You and I both. Jacobs is "A" Class boxer across the board except for his chin which drops him down to a B or B+

And LOTS of other boxers with suspect chins went on to become great as long as they protected that chin...

Lewis, Both Klitz bros
      ... It was Mora (!!!) who dropped Jacobs!!!

Comment

I agree that DJ bigger and better boxer and got more power. And Canelo being ****y confident because he beat zombie Chavez jr. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
          it's hilarious how insecure super mario and little g are about that jacobs fight. deep down they know they got a gift. danny didn't even do anything special. he was just using fundamentals and had little g completely befuddled. on saturday he's gonna be in there with somebody on a different level. he will be exposed badly.

Its pathetic how many are suddenly so sure jacobs beats canelo. It reeks of insecurity that ggg/sanchez know he lost the fight. Sanchez is the leader of the gggroupies who are now trying to deflect ggg getting outboxed by jacobs,He goes to the media to blame canelo for everything,if his dumbass fights a ww,blame canelo,ggg being old af & ducking the best blame canelo. If ggg loses a fight in many people's eyes,say canelo wouldve lost too,to deflect that your insecure AF.

Its so pathetic really,Logic goes like this,if you in any way shape or form are considered a rival to ggg, gggroupies hate u & will discredit u,if you in any way shape or form have the potential to make ggg look bad, you'll be slandered daily,& Filthy Sanchez is the ringleader who tells these tards what to regurgitate.

Sanchez was basically calling Jacobs a bum before they fought saying ggg would ko him in 5-7 rds,& saying that hes no different than gggs last opponents but will still be called a bum after g kos him easy. So now since he won a controversial decision gggtards regurgitate the same exact lines ggg & sanchez are now saying. Its as pathetic as ive ever seen from a boxer before,its imbecilic when fanbois use triangle theories but its disgraceful when a boxer & his trainer do the same exact thing to deflect their insecurity of losing,on 24/7 ggg looked pathetic af blushing when he was doing these disgraceful things. And imo he should just say it was a close fight could've gone either way,but this chumps saying" jacobs won three ffou.... like three rds"

Thing is that I told these chumps" if ggg kos jacobs easy like the rest then hes the real deal but nobody knows how good he is vs his current resume,& jacobs is nowhere near a 8-1 dog he was listed"
          Last edited by kushking; 09-14-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... It was Mora (!!!) who dropped Jacobs!!!

In a bit of fairness to GGG, Jacobs looked like a completely different fighter, and was fighting tall and using his jab like I've never seen him use it before. It was the best Jacobs I've seen for sure.
            Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 09-14-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              In a bit fairness to GGG, Jacobs looked like a completely different fighter, and was fighting tall and using his jab like I've never seen him use it before. It was the best Jacobs I've seen for sure.
              Of course... Jacobs switched to southpaw in the mid rounds -- which confused GGG...

Comment

In a bit fairness to GGG, Jacobs looked like a completely different fighter, and was fighting tall and using his jab like I've never seen him use it before. It was the best Jacobs I've seen for sure.
                It was definitely the best jacobs we've seen,which is what makes what sanchez & ggg are saying so pathetically ******ed. He is resorting to some fanboi sh, in claiming that because Jacobs who rightfully was b rated by most going into the fight, suddenly for sure he beats canelo too.

That's literally admitting you at least think you came close to losing,like when they bring up jacobs supposed size(unconfirmed actual fight night weight,but im inclined to believe him when he says he weighed 178 which is only few lbs more than ggg would surely be,he weighed 169.7 on early morning of fight),but its just pathetic for a boxer to use another boxer to deflect from questions being asked of your abilities.
                I would think even you could admit to that much being true,as im just saying the obvious.

Comment

Agreed, Danny usually fights very sloppy and undisciplined, relying on power and hand speed (I think he doesn't like to move his feet). He's so talented that most of the time that's enough.

Against GGG he brought his best self in the ring. Stayed disciplined and stuck to the basics. He still struggled with his feet but his head was in it. Definitely the best he's ever fought imo.

Comment

You and I both. Jacobs is "A" Class boxer across the board except for his chin which drops him down to a B or B+

And LOTS of other boxers with suspect chins went on to become great as long as they protected that chin...

Lewis, Both Klitz bros
                    I thought Vtali had a durable chin, well better than his brother any how. Both of his loses were due cuts and shoulder injury. I could be wrong.

Comment

i agreed. canelo would lose in a embarassing fashion. just imagine a bigger lara lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X