Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Fought Jacobs That Night - He Would've Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    ??? You must be new to boxing and dont understand what weight draining does. You basically starve yourself and put a LOT of stress on your body. Athletes have died or done permanent damage to their body doing it before like your kidneys. And will need MULTIPLE bags of IV to recover. And I've heard studies of KO's being a LOT worse to the brain when you do it..

But yeah GGG making 154 to fight Floyd would be fine.

I can't believe anyone would say something like that
    If weight draining is so bad, then Floyd must know how bad it is. Then he should have taken the challenge of Golovkin and beat him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Here's an interesting fact,out of gggs last 10 fights hes had 7 tkos 1 UD,& only 2 kos that were against house arrest bum Wade & already kod 3x old rubio. But these peeps around here claim canelo will be battered by ggg,it took ggg 5 rds longer than Angulo to tko rosado & did it at full 160 four yrs later than angulo who did it when rosado hadnt been kod & at jmw where he has no business going higher than. I don't think gggs as big a ko artist as his reputation claims,his opponents have mostly been weak chins kod by other non huge puncher fighters.
      lil g's boxing skills are low but regardless I think he has a solid punch at 160 but those facts you just gave me makes me guess he won't hurt them boys at 168. His career is almost at a close.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        Jesus dude. You let hate and jealousy make you look like a ******. Wake up boy! When GGG beats Canelo WTF are you going to do?
        I had so many quotes & so little time & just got to this now....so you were saying? Lol....Now lil g has two losses in a row! The question is: How does it feel to sound like a ******? LMAO! Wake up boy!

Comment

Working...
        X