Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Fought Jacobs That Night - He Would've Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    That's what happens when you take the first step up in class though, people judge you off that because it's your first big test. Golovkin hadn't fought anyone who was really good until Jacobs. It's a bad comparison because Hagler didn't struggle against Duran at all and it was actually a dominating performance. I think I gave Duran maybe 3 rounds. Mayweather got judged off the Castillo fight but then ended all that talk by winning the rematch easy. Unless the Canelo fight is really controversial and warrants a rematch he needs to fight Jacobs again after.
    Funny, I saw the Duran fight a lot closer. Actually, I followed Hagler for most of his career. He had a very similar record as GGG in terms of quality. In fact when he beat Minter for the title I thought Minter was the weakest MW champ since Antefeurmo. I think maybe you need a history lesson. You don't like GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Its pathetic how many are suddenly so sure jacobs beats canelo. It reeks of insecurity that ggg/sanchez know he lost the fight. Sanchez is the leader of the gggroupies who are now trying to deflect ggg getting outboxed by jacobs,He goes to the media to blame canelo for everything,if his dumbass fights a ww,blame canelo,ggg being old af & ducking the best blame canelo. If ggg loses a fight in many people's eyes,say canelo wouldve lost too,to deflect that your insecure AF.

Its so pathetic really,Logic goes like this,if you in any way shape or form are considered a rival to ggg, gggroupies hate u & will discredit u,if you in any way shape or form have the potential to make ggg look bad, you'll be slandered daily,& Filthy Sanchez is the ringleader who tells these tards what to regurgitate.

Sanchez was basically calling Jacobs a bum before they fought saying ggg would ko him in 5-7 rds,& saying that hes no different than gggs last opponents but will still be called a bum after g kos him easy. So now since he won a controversial decision gggtards regurgitate the same exact lines ggg & sanchez are now saying. Its as pathetic as ive ever seen from a boxer before,its imbecilic when fanbois use triangle theories but its disgraceful when a boxer & his trainer do the same exact thing to deflect their insecurity of losing,on 24/7 ggg looked pathetic af blushing when he was doing these disgraceful things. And imo he should just say it was a close fight could've gone either way,but this chumps saying" jacobs won three ffou.... like three rds"

Thing is that I told these chumps" if ggg kos jacobs easy like the rest then hes the real deal but nobody knows how good he is vs his current resume,& jacobs is nowhere near a 8-1 dog he was listed"
      Jacobs would beat the hell out of Canelo. As will GGG and it will be easier than people think.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Its called being exposed from the hype cuz as soon as he fights a good opponent he loses. Yes he loss to Jacobs but they gave him the fight to make the Nelo fight cuz its brings MORE $ to the table than a Jacobs fight could bring. This is not rocket science.....
        Jesus dude. You let hate and jealousy make you look like a ******. Wake up boy! When GGG beats Canelo WTF are you going to do?

Comment

Jacobs chin is way weaker than canelos,canelos chin is just as good or better than gggs,his jaw looks like someone from game of thrones ffs. Jacob's been kd/ko 3x already vs worse resume than canelo at older age.
          Likewise I never randomly claim other fighters getting kd or kod as meaning ggg would too when his chins strong like canelos as that makes no sense.

Canelos never really been shook w a punch like ggg hasnt either,they both have granite chins,jacobs is known for having a weak chin. Just because he withstood gggs attack, doesn't mean his chins better he just tucked it better,he was still kd 2x & ko 1x in his career. Funny how ggg fans dont rate canelos skills or power(a supposed mediocre) but they are ready to give gg all the credit as an atg if he wins.

I predict Canelo & Ggg will probably have around the same power at 160 because theres boxers who have sparred both that say canelo has more 1 punch power but doesn't sustain it much as ggg in every punch.
          People dont realize speed is the biggest contributor to punch force besides mass & most gggs own fans & trainer etc. Say canelos the faster fighter, I've never seen ggg get ko of the yr type kos from 1 punch like canelo who won ko of yr 2 yrs in a row,gggs game is destroying u through attrition over entire fight.
          Where do you get your opinions? Same power at 160??WTF? Red Diva couldn't even HURT Jr. GGG would have killed him. Little Red Riding Diva has never KOd a quality opponent. Who has Can-yellow fought over the last couple of years? Cotto arguably beat him and Pac Man absolutely destroyed Cotto at his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            Where do you get your opinions? Same power at 160??WTF? Red Diva couldn't even HURT Jr. GGG would have killed him. Little Red Riding Diva has never KOd a quality opponent. Who has Can-yellow fought over the last couple of years? Cotto arguably beat him and Pac Man absolutely destroyed Cotto at his prime.
            Who has ggg ever fought that wasn't a bum or already kod by bums? Most his wins are tkos because the fighters hes facing are enormous underdogs or had been kod/kd/lost by weak punchers.Only wade/brook were undefeated.

Funny how in last 10 fights ggg has 2 kos 6 tkos 1 guy quit on stool,& 1 ud,the only kos were bum wade & 3x kod rubio who was destroyed in prime by chavez jr 4 yrs earlier. Its easy for gggroupies to say if ggg fought so & so then such & such...woulda shoulda coulda,but didn't because he stayed ducking the best scared to be great,now u slurping his sack if he beats canelo but canelos a supposed featherfist bum, typical idiocy.

Gggs power is massively overrated,hes just fought weak chins. Btw cotto kod geale in same rds as ggg & kod martinez who was something ggg has never faced a full mw champion(also lineal),macklin was kod by many bums,brook was ww queer kod by ww,lemule kod by bums,jacobs kd by featherfist & kod,but u wanna say gggs some 1 punch killer 4 beating those guys way after.

Comment

rubio who was destroyed in prime by chavez jr 4 yrs earlier.
              "Destroyed".
              UD. Chavez was 15 pounds heavier fight night. And it was actually a close fight.

Btw cotto kod geale in same rds as ggg
              3 is not the same as 4. I know this might shock you.

macklin was kod by many bums
              1? Or is Martinez a bum now?

lemule kod by bums
              "rubio in prime"
              "bums"
              Choose one.

I don't know if you are trolling or you are just really really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                "Destroyed".
                UD. Chavez was 15 pounds heavier fight night. And it was actually a close fight.

3 is not the same as 4. I know this might shock you.

1? Or is Martinez a bum now?

"rubio in prime"
                "bums"
                Choose one.

I don't know if you are trolling or you are just really really stupid.
                Chavez destroyed him,funny thing u might be surprised to learn how much a fighter weighs on fight night doesn't win u extra points,shocking I know.

And wow 1 rd more means ggg is sooo much stronger than cotto,as gggtards claim that canelo not koing cotto means hes weak, despite cotto only being kod by a cheat,& then pac immediately afterward when on downward spiral pre roach being trainer. By gggtards triangle logic cottos only a lil weaker than ggg.

Martinez wasn't the only 1 who kod macklin before ggg,he was kod by 2 other bums 1 before ggg named Jamie moore a bum w 3 losses,& 1 after named bum heiland the 1 legged gimp sulaiman had saved for ggg before he took him outta retirement to face charlo.So try again ******.

And lemule got ass kicked by bum alcine & rubio who is a career nobody aka bum. So try again ******,I can't tell if your just in love with ggg or a ****** whos so much in love with ggg hed resort to such a pathetic rebuttal attempt in hopes I don't catch your fallacies.
                Last edited by kushking; 09-14-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Chavez destroyed him,funny thing u might be surprised to learn how much a fighter weighs on fight night doesn't win u extra points,shocking I know.

And wow 1 rd more means ggg is sooo much stronger than cotto,as gggtards claim that canelo not koing cotto means hes weak, despite cotto only being kod by a cheat,& then pac immediately afterward when on downward spiral pre roach being trainer. By gggtards triangle logic cottos only a lil weaker than ggg.

Martinez wasn't the only 1 who kod macklin before ggg,he was kod by 2 other bums 1 before ggg named Jamie moore a bum w 3 losses,& 1 after named bum heiland the 1 legged gimp sulaiman had saved for ggg before he took him outta retirement to face charlo.So try again ******.

And lemule got ass kicked by bum alcine & rubio who is a career nobody aka bum. So try again ******,I can't tell if your just in love with ggg or a ****** whos so much in love with ggg hed resort to such a pathetic rebuttal attempt in hopes I don't catch your fallacies.
                  Has the fact that GGG decided to have a child with his wife, instead of sleeping with you made you upset?

Comment

I agree w Sanchez, canelo just doesn't let his hands go enough to beat someone lioe Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      Funny, I saw the Duran fight a lot closer. Actually, I followed Hagler for most of his career. He had a very similar record as GGG in terms of quality. In fact when he beat Minter for the title I thought Minter was the weakest MW champ since Antefeurmo. I think maybe you need a history lesson. You don't like GGG.
                      I watched it without the commentary and I think I gave Duran maybe 4 rounds out of 15. It really wasn't close by any stretch of any imagination, Hagler should have won by at least 5-6 points. He beat lots of top contenders before he even got the belts and Minter and Vito were better than everyone GGG has fought besides Jacobs I guess. Both of them came along in less than great MW eras but I thought Hagler beat 3 all time greats in Leonard as well as Hearns and Duran so it's an insult to even compare Gennady to him at this point. I think GGG is a very good fighter and I do enjoy watching him but we need to be honest about him. He's looked great against poor competition and in his first step up against Jacobs he struggled and arguably should've lost, now we get to see how good he really is against Canelo. If he smashes Canelo, he gets a lot of credit. For sure.

It's not that I don't like him, i'm just not ready to crown him and call him the MW GOAT and p4p #1 when he hasn't really proven himself. He could've fought Ward, but he didn't. It seems like he only wants to fight smaller guys, which also makes me look sideways at him considering great fighters usually go up SEVERAL weight classes. Yet he's fighting mainly 154lbers and calling out WW's, seriously?

I just need to see more before I buy into all the hype.
                      Last edited by JK1700; 09-14-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X