Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Considers Golovkin Fight Bigger Than Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    And GGG fans will ALL turn on him If he loses and be Lomachenko fans.

I'm sure your already preordered Loma #1 FAN!!! P4P the GREATEST gear.

Hope you did Amazon Prime and got the 2 day shipping??? That way you will have it ready by Saturday Night...
    I don't have a favorite fighter...I'm not 15. I respect what all fighters do in the sport and am a fan of seeing the best fight the best.

Comment

Bigger for Canelo because he's the A-side this time in a big fight. It wasn't the case with Floyd. The way I see it: The loser of this fight leaves town. The loser of this fight shall remain nameless for a few years (maybe retire).

War Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        It is. People gave him a pass for Mayweather even though they were begging for Mayweather to change their lives and still made excuses after he lost. He doesn't get any of that this time around.
        Agreed. A loss here will damage his legacy. He got schooled by Floyd and the haters and HBO shills have tried very hard to hand wave that defeat. No excuses this time.
        Last edited by Floyd is TBE; 09-13-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          No can you read weirdo? Where in my short paragraph do I mention anything about crying clown? Stop embarrassing yourself girl and get an education.
          Nevermind her. He his the same person that was saying the Canelo vs lil g fight was going to sell more PPV and do bigger numbers than May vs MAC. But when I asked her to put their account and money on the line well you know how that went lol! But she is very emotional if you say the slightest thing about Canelo as if that was her man lmao. Straight groupie and I have Canelo winning this fight pretty handily but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Punk he's not crying about the defeat! Are you ****ing stupid? Did you not read what he said? He said that even though he lost the fight he gain experienced from it. That's all he said. He's not making excuses for the loss, not crying about it either.
            So sit your ass down boy and shut the **** up!
            Go back to sucking your dad's nutsack, sissy-boy.
            I heard you got a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for taking 3 black d!cks in your a$$ at the same time..

Comment

Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
              Go back to sucking your dad's nutsack, sissy-boy.
              I heard you got a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for taking 3 black d!cks in your a$$ at the same time..
              I didn't know that. Damn BigStomps is gay....

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                They begged for the Floyd fight knowing he didn't have experience?you were 23 with nearly 50 professional fights. Stop the excuses. He was stronger and faster than you.
                who wouldnt wanna chance to fight floyd?? i'll fight him if given the chance. i do believe canelo was still too young at the time but i dont think canelo can beat floyd anyways at any given time so that doesnt matter to me but yes he was still too green.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Bigger for Canelo because he's the A-side this time in a big fight. It wasn't the case with Floyd. The way I see it: The loser of this fight leaves town. The loser of this fight shall remain nameless for a few years (maybe retire).

War Canelo!
                  its not so much about being the a side. in this fight, ggg is canelo's main rival whereas for the floyd fight, floyd wasnt. it was just a money grab fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I didn't know that. Damn BigStomps is gay....
                    Gayer than Chelsea Manning

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      I don't have a favorite fighter...I'm not 15. I respect what all fighters do in the sport and am a fan of seeing the best fight the best.
                      My apologies then... I'm just seeing a lot of BS GGG round 1 KO's! And NOt 1 WILLING to back that sht up???

The plunger man has at least THE BALLS to back his talk up!!!

And I got his $$$$ waiting to send out if I lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X