Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Considers Golovkin Fight Bigger Than Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    Wow you really love your "man" Floyd, right? You may be even more a woman than I am. Good for you.

But reality is, if De la Hoya didn't exist, all those figures you show for Floyd, wouldn't be there at all. De la Hoya is THE ONE who made boxing, other than heavyweight, a huge business.

Keep loving your man and twisting the facts, I couldn't care less!
    Wow you really love your "man" Floyd, right? You may be even more a woman than I am
    Keep loving your man and twisting the facts

This is ironic coming from a Oscar De la Tranny fan lol..

But reality is, if De la Hoya didn't exist, all those figures you show for Floyd, wouldn't be there at all. De la Hoya is THE ONE who made boxing, other than heavyweight, a huge business.

Lmaooooo. You meant * Tyson. He did all that way before Oscar sorry. Tyson paved the way not no damn Oscar. Floyd has passed him in every category when it comes to the business of boxing...

"Other than a heavyweight "
    So how is Oscar responsible if someone did it before him lol

Comment

• Of course this is bigger fight. You was baby when you fight Floyd not even pfp top 30 and was drained. Floyd had every advantage.
      That was a learning fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Of course this is bigger fight. You was baby when you fight Floyd not even pfp top 30 and was drained. Floyd had every advantage.
        That was a learning fight
        Coward excuse. Floyd is just the better fighter. Canelo is a BUM compared to him.

Comment

Working...
        X