Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Considers Golovkin Fight Bigger Than Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITs the biggest fight because it's the next one... the one after this will be bigger than this one and so on

Comment

No fight is bigger than a match with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Punk he's not crying about the defeat! Are you ****ing stupid? Did you not read what he said? !
        No can you read weirdo? Where in my short paragraph do I mention anything about crying clown? Stop embarrassing yourself girl and get an education.

Comment

This fight won't be bigger in terms of numbers, but it will be bigger in terms of risk and legacy. One punch from either fighter could be lights out for the other. That danger did not exist in the Canelo/Mayweather fight because Canelo tried to outbox Mayweather instead of trying to bully him.

Comment

It is. People gave him a pass for Mayweather even though they were begging for Mayweather to change their lives and still made excuses after he lost. He doesn't get any of that this time around.

Comment

We are about to learn how marketable GGG is.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Yes it is ABSOLUTELY!

Career defining fight for BOTH!
                100%

This is Canelo's biggest fight, he is in the prime of his fight and facing a guy who could ruin him (if that is what you believe GGG is capable of).

Mayweather was a big fight but they knew losing to him was not going to be a huge blemish. He fought him relatively early in his career and they knew Floyd couldn't seriously hurt him. It was a huge payoff with relatively very little risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
                  This fight won't be bigger in terms of numbers, but it will be bigger in terms of risk and legacy. One punch from either fighter could be lights out for the other. That danger did not exist in the Canelo/Mayweather fight because Canelo tried to outbox Mayweather instead of trying to bully him.
                  It was the worst game plan I've seen. He started out saying he was going to do that and even when it wasn't working he never tried to change. Trying to outbox Floyd, are you serious? While I know he was young that fight still holds in my mind. I've yet to see Canelo deviate from his plan no matter if isn't working. He doesn't have the mental make up to engage in an inside fight. I think we'll know pretty early in this fight, by round 3 if he has a chance to win.

Obviously this is just my opinion, time will tell. Can't wait for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Unless this fight sells more than 2.5 PPV it's not bigger than the Mayweather fight!
                    i don't see it doing close to half of that.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      All the floyd fans who have been riding with canelo out of hate for ggg are gonna turn on him now.
                      And GGG fans will ALL turn on him If he loses and be Lomachenko fans.

I'm sure your already preordered Loma #1 FAN!!! P4P the GREATEST gear.

Hope you did Amazon Prime and got the 2 day shipping??? That way you will have it ready by Saturday Night...

Comment

Working...
                      X