Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "best offensive fighter" doesnt fight on espn and lose to bum a$$ Australian school teachers

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm fine if you feel asking for PED testing is problematic. Doesn't change the fact or justify Manny refusing to fight him.

He fought them as soon as they agreed to fight. If that is Floyd's fault in your mind, so be it.

Karma baby!!!!
      Damn skip ped testing in 2009 with 0 cutoff was going to be problematic what are you on Floyd's payroll, and on top of that your boy had no proof of foulplay, no facts, nada. Just speculation, and you still don't see no justification in that? You a bigger hater than I thought you was.

He fought them, when the risk was lowest, and the reward was highest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
        The point is, if Floyd didn't want to fight he could've balked at this. He could've made a stink about 50/50. But he didn't he signed for the fight.
        the fight was at 147, wth is he gonna complain about LOL. weak argument there bro. floyd has been known to come in over the limit, manny never tested positive for peds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
          You can't sign a contract and dodge a fight at the same time. That's impossible.

Manny put the 10 million dollar weight limit clause? Why?

Floyd signed that. Agreed to 50/50. Compromised of random testing. How is the man who signed the dodger?
          he had to agree to that weight clause, because the whole world saw how he cheated marquez on the scales and paid a penalty for it...he refuses that and the jig is up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Prime Oscar schools floyd from 130 to 147
            SURE BUDDY. An alcoholic oscar couldn't beat trinidad or mosley. lmao always have an excuse ready never fails

Comment

• he was best ever when at his best

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                here is what roach had to say during 2009 --

"I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight," Roach said. "If they give me a five-day window or something like that I have no problem with it."
                Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Mayweather revealed that he offered a 14-day cut-off date to Team Pacquiao, but it was rejected.

Did you guys just realize that you posted this back to back????

1. Roach saying 5 days is ok, Manny's team rejecting 14 days, but the hardest question I think hasn't been stated clearly.

WHY THE **** DID PACQUIAO NEED MORE THAN A 14 DAY CUT-OFF??? CAN EITHER ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  The pac that fought cotto takes floyd out.

that's the fight that made the mayweathers turn against pac and started accusing him of juicing.
                  Took out the 140 division champ months ago, and then moved up and went to took out the 147 champ on the same year. Ridiculous!

Comment

• pac vs cotto in HD non hbo.. im just saying if he's not the best, he's right up there with them......

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      The "best offensive fighter" doesnt fight on espn and lose to bum a$$ Australian school teachers
                      Yea, because you judge how good a boxer is when he's past his prime. You're very smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X