Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No defense they say

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Rungvisai, Cuadras, Yaegashi, Viloria, Rodriguez Jr etc are all his size and most are bigger and first big puncher? Viloria isn't a puncher? Or Cuadras? Estrada?

He has very good footwork especially offensively, he does a great job of cutting the ring off.
      His defense is better than half of that lists, easily but I am glad you removed that punchbag Santa Cruz

I think you just don't like him because he beat all the best fighters from your Country tbh.
      Cuadras is 163 cm of height, and the weight of both in his fight was: Cuadras 129 punds, Choco 126.

Ignorant.

Viloria? hahahah with 36 years old and 3 years doing nothing in boxing?

Estrada a puncher drained in 108 pounds?

Cuadras is a puncher and he mishappen the face of the donkey Gonzalez.

Rodriguez Jr is a b class champ and he had like 19 years when he faced Gonzalez, IGNORANT.

Only you saw those videos of youtube talking about the skills of the boxers.

Santa Cruz has a much better defense than Gonzalez, he showed that vs Frampton and Mares, better fighters than the 95% of the list of rivals of Choco-Rajas.

Cuadras whooped his ass and Estrada fight was too competitive and Juan went down to 108 pounds.

I love Pacquiao and he really beat the best fighters of my country, and legends...

I think you just are saying stupid excuses because your idol was brutally K.Oed by a B class like Sor Rungvisai. "peeleft:

Comment

No defense they say

Hahahaha those kind of videos.

Where was his good defense in this fight?

The 95% of his rivals were bums...

Great defense:

Only a donkey can say that this bum has good defense.

Tonight he received like 50 punches in the first round vs a slow fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          He was certainly worthy, especially when you consider the level of opponents he beat on his way up. I agree that he lacked P4P no.1 type skills, even top 3, but certainly belonged in the top 10.
          This^^^^. Although a fan I didn't think he deserved that number 1 spot.

Comment

That number 1 spot was because HBO signed him and they do that but he never was the 1 for the real fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Hahahaha those kind of videos.

Where was his good defense in this fight?

The 95% of his rivals were bums...

Great defense:

Only a donkey can say that this bum has good defense.

Tonight he received like 50 punches in the first round vs a slow fighter...

You could say 95% of just about any fighters resume were bums to be fair yet you're talking up all these guys and their resumes aren't a patch on Chocolatitos not to mention he beat the hell out of most of them.
              I could do that with Cotto especially and most of the guys you listed.

Show me one pressure fighter, 50 fights into their career, 20 or so fights at world level that didn't get marked up or take a lot of punishment. He's been past his best for a while now and fighting bigger guys. He's slowed down a lot. Is he easier to hit? Yes and understandably, he's human.

He was very sound defensively for a pressure fighter that throws the volume he does, the combinations he does. He has excellent head movement, constantly rolling and slipping shots and catching them with his shoulders and solid footwork which allowed him to glide in and out.
              Chavez Sr? No but he's probably been the damn closest thing we've seen since.

Comment

that's what people get for believing in a 5'2 little midget. those weight classes literally don't matter.

no little 112 lb guy should ever see the top of a p4p list.

Comment

and in case you haven't picked up on it yet, HBO is absolutely RELIEVED that this midget lost.

now they don't have to showcase him anymore knowing damn well no one wanted to watch a 112 lb fairy and call it a "mans sport"

Comment

dan_cov just drop it already. your 5'2" 100 lb soaking wet midget idol had terrible defense. just admit that you put all of your stock into a plodder. look at his face. he can't fight. never never EVER put a midget on your p4p list again. i hope HBO learned their lesson that we don't want to see midgets fight on tV.

Comment

You could say 95% of just about any fighters resume were bums to be fair yet you're talking up all these guys and their resumes aren't a patch on Chocolatitos not to mention he beat the hell out of most of them.
                      I could do that with Cotto especially and most of the guys you listed.

Show me one pressure fighter, 50 fights into their career, 20 or so fights at world level that didn't get marked up or take a lot of punishment. He's been past his best for a while now and fighting bigger guys. He's slowed down a lot. Is he easier to hit? Yes and understandably, he's human.

He was very sound defensively for a pressure fighter that throws the volume he does, the combinations he does. He has excellent head movement, constantly rolling and slipping shots and catching them with his shoulders and solid footwork which allowed him to glide in and out.
                      Chavez Sr? No but he's probably been the damn closest thing we've seen since.
                      tldr

Man you are pathetic you don't know **** about boxing.

I can make those kinds of videos and make look great so many fighters in the world.

Gonzalez pathetic defense was showed In a lot of old fights like the fight vs the C class Rosas(it was a super competitive fight) the baby 18 years old Rodriguez Jr, the drained Estrada, the 36 years old Viloria landed a lot of punches to Gonzalez but he was the heavier guy and Viloria was out of his prime clearly.

It's easy bully bums, Broner do the same in 130-135 pounds.

Santa Cruz has a great record but most of them are bums.

It's vs the best fighters where you shows your greatness defeating him CLEARLY.

Like Arguelo vs Olivares.

This bum never do this.

And Gonzalez In his last fight in flyweight rehydrated 16 pounds.

He bullied guys in 105-108 pounds.

Why you are not crying about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X