Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just think 118 is Too much FOR him.

Either that or Rungvisai & Cuadras are big dudes. I really envisioned a KO in the Estrada fight, he looked considerably bigger than Gallo. Estrada has a very underrated defense though, and he's way more technicallly proficient than any other fighters around that weight.. his only problem is A. a little sloppy and B. foot off the gas.
    Should've beat Cuadras 8-4 instead of letting him back in the 11th & 12th.

I'd put Estrada, alongside Inoue on my Top 10 P4P. Rung is just outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Well even though I agree Chocolotito didn't deserve to ever be P4P, I know the reasons we agree are not for the same reasons.
      Huh??? The hell are you talking about?

Comment

• Wow! how this reminds me of the hate Pacquiao got when Marquez KO him yet hes still ATG - **** a P4P list run the record of these guys in the current P4P and tell me they are going into the HOF.

Its funny how some of you will allow a couple fighters in your P4P list that are not as accomplished or proven but you get a guy thats comfortably beating bums and passes the 'eye test' and you all dont have a problem with them being considered to be P4P.

, but here we have a man that made it into the history books being the second man to win titles and lineal crowns in four weights from 105-115, is only behind Golovkin in championship fights and you can check the current P4P list and check how many world title fights these guys been wining and successfully defending and you can only find Golovkin ahead of him even Ward is behind, Roman was constantly seeking the best in each division and brought the lighterweights to the mainstream but hes not worthy of respect even after all this?

Poor character as boxing fans you guys show especially Motorcity. Disappointing.

Comment

• People on this forum don't even have favorite boxers. They just have boxers they want to see lose so they just root for whoever they're fighting against.

Comment

Working...
          X