Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Estrada, Cuadras, Vazquez, Santa Cruz, Luis Nery, Ward, Lara, Canelo, GGG.

Chocolatito defensive skills are stupidly bads

I wanted a list of fighters with a better defense than Chocolatito not a list of your favourite fighters and countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Man agreed. Estrada and Cuadras were bums. He whooped those bums so bad.
      So bad?

Cuadras whooped the ass of Roman and misshapend his face.

And Estrada fight was too competitive, with Juan drained 4 pounds and without great international experience.

Choco-Cerdo onyl had 3 rivals of elite and never was clear in those fights

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Both were close fight could've went either way. They were so close Roman wouldn't run it back. But when he lost his belt he got an immediate rematch. And Cuadras won that fight
        Cuadras won the fight by Buffer announcing Gonzalez won the fight? Cuadras had everything on Gonzalez, power, speed, size and he didnt beat him.

Comment

So bad?

Cuadras whooped the ass of Roman and misshapend his face.

And Estrada fight was too competitive, with Juan drained 4 pounds and without great international experience.

Choco-Cerdo onyl had 3 rivals of elite and never was clear in those fights
          Stay with the excuses. And Estrada came out with a bloodied face in that fight. And didnt look drained nor did he look even remotely different from his 112 fight. Cuadras looked like a Featherweight against a flyweight and didnt beat him.

You hate Gonzalez and prayed that he would do down and got your wish and felt good. But two of the best mexicans the flyweight offered didnt beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Stay with the excuses. And Estrada came out with a bloodied face in that fight. And didnt look drained nor did he look even remotely different from his 112 fight. Cuadras looked like a Featherweight against a flyweight and didnt beat him.

You hate Gonzalez and prayed that he would do down and got your wish and felt good. But two of the best mexicans the flyweight offered didnt beat him.
            Bloodied? He had a few blood in his nose, nothing more, and excuses? Estrada never fought in 108 pounds in his career, except that time and he has not power.

Gonzalez ducked Estrada in 112 pounds, saying that he wanted 2 millions hahahaha.

Yep, he looks drained as hell, look the photos of the weight in, but Estrada is a monster in stamina.

Cuadras whooped his ass, and Estrada did a great job drained 4 pounds.

Gonzalez ducked the immediate rematch vs Cuadras and that was the reason why he fought with his tai daddy.

You are a poor fanboy destroyed because his idol was K.Oed brutaly..

In Mexico we have like 30 better fighters historically than this pig of nicaragua

Comment

This is the kind of silly overreaction to losses that makes managers protect fighters by having them stay in one country with a title, never move up in weight, never try to be great, because nobody knows how to rationalize losses with any degree of sense anymore. Never rating him p4p number one is one argument. Not having him on the list is just absurd. And he beat Cuadras fair and square, and the guy that just beat Cuadras tonight. Many feel he already beat every opponent he's faced as it stands. FFS even Willie Pep failed to translate to higher weights and he's a lot of peoples #1 defensive fighter. Man, this is just disgusting logic if it isn't trolling. And if it's trolling, it's still disgusting, frankly, like most trolling. I shouldn't even have commented on this thread once but I guess I bit the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I wanted a list of fighters with a better defense than Chocolatito not a list of your favourite fighters and countrymen.
                Chocolatito defense is sh.it.

He always was the bigger man in his career, first big puncher that he faced and he was K.Oed so bad and received a lot of punches in the first fight.

My list is this:

Estrada, Cuadras, Vazquez, Ward, Lara, Canelo, GGG, Thurman, Stevenson, Cotto, etc.

Choco defensive skills are shi.t.

He does not have footwork.

His face is his defense.

Cuadras outboxed Sor Rungvisai in his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                  This is the kind of silly overreaction to losses that makes managers protect fighters by having them stay in one country with a title, never move up in weight, never try to be great, because nobody knows how to rationalize losses with any degree of sense anymore. Never rating him p4p number one is one argument. Not having him on the list is just absurd. And he beat Cuadras fair and square, and the guy that just beat Cuadras tonight. Many feel he already beat every opponent he's faced as it stands. FFS even Willie Pep failed to translate to higher weights and he's a lot of peoples #1 defensive fighter. Man, this is just disgusting logic if it isn't trolling. And if it's trolling, it's still disgusting, frankly, like most trolling. I shouldn't even have commented on this thread once but I guess I bit the hook.
                  Gonzalez is a natural 112 pounds, he said that he cant make the 112 in a good condition.

Stop with the excuses, and the fight vs Cuadras was not clear, it was a super competitive fight.

And the fight vs Estrada, IGNORANT, was in 108 pounds, Estrada was drained with 4 pounds, and it was a close fight too.

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post

He deserves to be no higher than 6 on the p4p. Like Koba said, he's no better than Donaire and he made top 5 p4p. The talent in the lower weights just isn't there. There aren't many men who can make 108-115 lbs so you have a smaller talent pool to choose from. That's why when you look at the lower weights you have so many of the same guys fighting each in weight division after weight division.

Comment

Chocolatito defense is sh.it.

He always was the bigger man in his career, first big puncher that he faced and he was K.Oed so bad and received a lot of punches in the first fight.

My list is this:

Estrada, Cuadras, Vazquez, Ward, Lara, Canelo, GGG, Thurman, Stevenson, Cotto, etc.

Choco defensive skills are shi.t.

He does not have footwork.

His face is his defense.

Cuadras outboxed Sor Rungvisai in his fight.

Rungvisai, Cuadras, Yaegashi, Viloria, Rodriguez Jr etc are all his size and most are bigger and first big puncher? Viloria isn't a puncher? Or Cuadras? Estrada?

He has very good footwork especially offensively, he does a great job of cutting the ring off.
                      His defense is better than half of that lists, easily but I am glad you removed that punchbag Santa Cruz

I think you just don't like him because he beat all the best fighters from your Country tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X