Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward Beats Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is laughable. He struggled with kovalev. Kovalev is so one dimensional it still amazes me he got as far as he did he. Briedes is clearly top 3 cruiserweight who is far more skilled then kovalev so going off this fight is just ridiculous. Forget the massive size advantage, usyk is a better boxer then ward. If they fought Andre would get exposed

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
      Lol Usyk would destroy Ward and frankly, so would Briedis.

Ward is going to jump straight up to heavyweight so he can beat Tony Bellew for a payday.
      if they fight it will be in the uk and ward wont have the ref and judges on his side like he usually does. they will rob the cheat lol!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        So where are these people for Deontay Wilder? or Demetrius Andrade? There's no hype for Thurman by the black posters, why? Robert Easter? Everyone is in agreement that Lomachenko beats Davis.

So where's the love for all these black fighters? Where are the "next fighter of the decade" threads for these good, young, black fighters?
        Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Great post, Kev. A lot of truth right here. I think it has more to do with how you connect with the fighter than race. For example, I like Usyk's fighting style more than let's say someone like GGG or Beterbiev.

Green K sent.

Deontay Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          I think if Usyk was black we would be seeing "Usyk next fighter of the decade" threads.

Comment

Usyk isn’t that powerful and his shiftiness would be less effective against a quicker opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
              Well just like if Ward were full white he'd have a huge mainstream appeal. If usyk was black he'd get more credit from some people but would be hated by others
              What if he was spotted like a cheatah?

(Hehe...)

Comment

Ward couldnt even legitimately beat kovalev, yet suddenly he now beats all the CW's as well.

ok then m8s

Comment

if usyk was black they'd be calling him the greatest cruiserweight ever

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    This is laughable. He struggled with kovalev. Kovalev is so one dimensional it still amazes me he got as far as he did he. Briedes is clearly top 3 cruiserweight who is far more skilled then kovalev so going off this fight is just ridiculous. Forget the massive size advantage, usyk is a better boxer then ward. If they fought Andre would get exposed
                    He’s more skilled than Kovalev is he more skilled than ward?

Comment

"uysk is the next fighter of the decade!" larry probably.

Comment

Working...
                      X