No announcement yet.

Ward Beats Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Beats Usyk

I feel like Ward has the tools to neutralize Usyk, as fantastic of a fighter as I think Usyk is. I think he's the best cruiserweight in the world, but I remember the success Michael Hunter had against Usyk and now Huck although completely outclassed and not on Usyk level, styles make fights and Huck had his slight moments.

It is because of this I think Ward moves up, if he can get by Bellew(which I think he will) I think he beats Usyk as well.

Before people think I'm either trolling or that I'm just crazy, I remember predicting something in the past people laughed at me for.

Example:

Time will tell if I was correct about GGG. Has only fought Jacobs and Jacobs beat him in my eyes and in the eyes of many others.

That would be a really good fight probably 50/50 imo wards skills are top notch but when he went up in weight he had trouble and he's older than usyk. But it's very winnable for both if ward tries to go to HW then hopefully he takes on some cruiser tune Ups

Comment

He was outboxed by a limited as hell Kovalev who practically has only two punches in his entire locker (Jab, straight right) and has no inside game.

Usyk is not only much bigger but has vastly superior footwork, ring generalship, combinations and counterpunching, a southpaw to boot.

How does Ward beat him? With lowblows and rabbit punching? Huck already tried that.

Usyk would beat the **** out of Ward.

Comment

I'd rather see Ward vs Huck. This would be a dream fight for us who like dirty fighting.

Comment

I think if Usyk was black we would be seeing "Usyk next fighter of the decade" threads.

Comment

Nah man idk about that. Usyk can bully him

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              He was outboxed by a limited as hell Kovalev who practically has only two punches in his entire locker (Jab, straight right) and has no inside game.

Usyk is not only much bigger but has vastly superior footwork, ring generalship, combinations and counterpunching, a southpaw to boot.

How does Ward beat him? With lowblows and rabbit punching? Huck already tried that.

Usyk would beat the **** out of Ward.
              ^This, even the second fight Kov was winning on peoples cards and it was a tight fight before the stoppage.

Comment

Usyk has his instances where he does amateurish things in his fights. Versus Ward, he will be doing those amateur mistakes for 12 rounds and lose a decision. I'd like to think that people saying Usyk beats Ward is joke that is shared by some people here, maybe an inside joke.

I think there's a secret underground society in NSB, a social group, that takes goofy fighters who have obvious flaws, and decide to troll in the forum, hyping them up for ****s and giggles. Like "Usyk is the best moving fighter P4P for his size", "Usyk has the best movement of any fighter from 160+", and finally, being excited for Usyk vs Huck, a 20 to 1 underdog.

I fell for the trolling, i'm being baited and antagonized. This secret society is a much intelligent, more organized, and less obvious version of the group that was sarcastically hyping up Ali Raymi (RIP, 25-0, GOAT).

Comment

Conor McGregor could beat Usyk. He'd knock him out with that monster left hand!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                    I think if Usyk was black we would be seeing "Usyk next fighter of the decade" threads.
                    So where are these people for Deontay Wilder? or Demetrius Andrade? There's no hype for Thurman by the black posters, why? Robert Easter? Everyone is in agreement that Lomachenko beats Davis.

So where's the love for all these black fighters? Where are the "next fighter of the decade" threads for these good, young, black fighters?

Comment

Working...
                    X