No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    so if you know another language you arent a citizen or a true american? that sounds exactly like the anti-intellectual republican party. knowing more is seen as a bad thing. being different is seen as a bad thing. brown people trying to please white people...that will never work they still see you as different but maybe you can be one of the "good ones" not one of teh "rapists"
    Anti-intellectual Republican Party as opposed to the Democrat Party that is moving full steam forward with embracing gender neutrality? Tell me more.

The reality is you don't know this guy's situation and are making big assumptions. Your own bigotry in this post is blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      I work, domt gang bang like ur sorry pos ass. **** ur mammy all the way back to that dump u call home
      I work too b itch! Got my own house and three cars! So what's your point?
      **** you and your punk ass who_re of a mom for making you think your better than Mexicans born in Mexico! You ain't shet b itch! I will beat the **** out of you punk! You wanna try me? Where are you located?

Comment

just a history lesson for trump supporters(since they usually dont know anything like trump himself) conservative all time great legend reagan gave 3 million "illegals" amnesty. 800k of the most vetted and productive "illegals" are being deported now. oh how the times have changed. liberal media doe! democrats are radical leftists because they want a path to citzenship how radical!!! reagan doe was so conservative!
        But your history lesson is half baked. Reagan did that because he was promised enforcement of the border. He was promised a bunch of crap that Congress never completed. I have no doubt that if this was Reagan and not Trump he wouldn't be saying let's repeat the same thing over again. He wouldn't have passed DACA in the first place and he probably wouldn't have repealed it.

The immigration situation is a clusterf and won't be solved any time soon. DACA was a mistake the way it was handled but I have no illusions that Trump or Congress are going to take this **** seriously. Too many emotions and too many agendas going on. I get why all sides are pissed and they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          But your history lesson is half baked. Reagan did that because he was promised enforcement of the border. He was promised a bunch of crap that Congress never completed. I have no doubt that if this was Reagan and not Trump he wouldn't be saying let's repeat the same thing over again. He wouldn't have passed DACA in the first place and he probably wouldn't have repealed it.

The immigration situation is a clusterf and won't be solved any time soon. DACA was a mistake the way it was handled but I have no illusions that Trump or Congress are going to take this **** seriously. Too many emotions and too many agendas going on. I get why all sides are pissed and they should be.
          It was only a mistake politically because each side wants to feel as if they are getting something. With DACA it made people feel like illegals are getting a free pass and it made U.S. citizens feel like they are not getting anything in return. Now that DACA has been repealed it makes the other side feel used. But DACA in itself wasnt as bad as Reagans amnesty, in fact DACA does a far better job at keeping track of its applicants.

Comment

who is a far left liberal though? maybe antifa but certainly no one in the democratic party. they are a center right party. we have a far right and a less right party here. just look at the immigration issue. reagan was to the left of both parties. obamacare was a right wing plan in the 90s now its a radical liberal plan lmao. we have continually gone to the right for 40 years policy wise while calling everything equal.
            LOL! WTF, you know who doesn't know they are far left, far leftist. They think anything to the right of them is conservative. This country has moved leaps and bounds to the left. The Republican Party has moved to the left the Democrat Party even further to the left. If 1992 Bill Clinton tried to run today in the Democrat Party he'd be considered the radical right. Heck he'd be more conservative than Trump.

I am not a Republican, I can't stand Trump. I am a constitutionalist and libertarian so the whole lot suck to me. But telling me this country has moved to the "right" ideologically for 40 years is comical.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              It was only a mistake politically because each side wants to feel as if they are getting something. With DACA it made people feel like illegals are getting a free pass and it made U.S. citizens feel like they are not getting anything in return. Now that DACA has been repealed it makes the other side feel used. But DACA in itself wasnt as bad as Reagans amnesty, in fact DACA does a far better job at keeping track of its applicants.
              DACA was bad because it passed as an executive order that could be rescinded at any time. It should have been passed by Congress. It was another attempt to circumvent the role of Congress. We should not be ruling this country by executive actions.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                I agree with DLH. Trump isn't racist, just an opportunist that got into the white house on empty slogans and broken promises. Nothing he said during the campaign has materialised, and I don't think he cares. He only tweets border-line racist comments and proposes immigration policies to appease his gullible supporters. In the end, he's ineffective and just holding the presidency to boost his ego and status.
                I agree with you. The guy is the biggest narcissist I've seen, period. Whoever likes him he likes them back. I personally detest him and find him to be a complete and an utter embarrassment but I don't think he is a classic racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  DACA was bad because it passed as an executive order that could be rescinded at any time. It should have been passed by Congress. It was another attempt to circumvent the role of Congress. We should not be ruling this country by executive actions.
                  You are right. I am just touching on the aspect of how it divided the country. DACA itself wasnt terrible as people make it to be but again you are right it was totally wrong how it came about. I was listening to some talk radio this morning and some guy came out and said President Donald Trump is the direct consequence of President Obama and I now agree whole heartedly. You cant make 1 side feel like theyre being oppressed and I feel thats what President Obama did and this is the repercussion to it all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I work too b itch! Got my own house and three cars! So what's your point?
                    **** you and your punk ass who_re of a mom for making you think your better than Mexicans born in Mexico! You ain't shet b itch! I will beat the **** out of you punk! You wanna try me? Where are you located?
                    B1tch, im in texas. Come on wif it

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      B1tch, im in texas. Come on wif it
                      **** Texas Punk! Bunch of punk ass child molesters out there! Fa ggots! Cowards! Sissys!
                      We can meet halfway in Vegas punk! I go there often!

Comment

Working...
                      X