Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a good look for Paulie, or for Mayweather, honestly.

I know it's just mind games, but this screams "I'm just trying to save face" from Paulie.

That said, without Paulie commentating the fight, it literally wouldn't be worth listening to. So I hope he doesn't talk himself out of the booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I thought the moment I seen Connor has no mid section core like a boxer there is your target, common sense with a guy that's so much bigger.

Maybe hunter told Floyd before Pauli did because Floyd being a 5 weightclass 12 world titles ATG would not be able to see it himself lol.

I'd imagine going for Conor's body early would be his game plan anyway. Heck that would be the first thing I would do. N I'm not even a boxer

Comment

what kinda info can paulie give to floyd that will be useful? LOL. this is what i dont get. conor has zero pro boxing experience. is paulie gonna tell floyd that conor cant box? but everyone knows that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Paulie trying to save face and now Floyd taking advantage to play mind games. If I were showtime I would fire Paulie. This shows no class and makes boxing look really bad. I feel sorry for Paulie I really do. Connor was going to lose regardless
          exactly. Paulie trying to attach himself to Floyd because he's still butt sore how everything played out and thinks by doing so he wins on Sat too. Nope. Floyd just phuking with Connor but the truth is that whole Paulie sparring nonsense is irrelevant to the fight Floyd don't need insider info to beat this MMA clown. But Paulie's rep took a major hit and floyd embarrassing Connor on Sat won't fix that. He looking like a an emotional stalking ex girlfriend. It's getting cringe like watching Paulie who has been mind phuked to the 10th degree and just can't move on.

Comment

Makes me wonder if Paulie did sign a nondisclosure. If so, maybe they're just going to pay whatever money.

Remember what Floyd said after the Pacquiao fight. He specifically said before the fight he'd bought Alex Ariza out of the camp, bought spies to bring him intel from Pacquiao's training camp, etc. Because he will "find a way to win".

It wouldn't surprise me if there was an agreement between these two to just pay whatever the nondisclosure sanction fee is just so he could get the intel. It probably wasn't more than couple million.

Comment

Damage control at its best LOL.

The truth is paulie got schooled by an mma fighter with no experience. So thats why he ran to his low iq daddy floydie to save his face.

Comment

Paulie is a h0e. Got smacked around and is trying to save face now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Paulie is a h0e. Got smacked around and is trying to save face now.
                  He's trying to save face, but his loud mouth exposed him from the truth.

Conor did whoop his ass.

Here it is Folks. Confession from a parrot.

Straight from the horses mouth. Pauline reflects how his ass got whooped and needs to work out lmao

Starts @ 21:15

Interviewer to Paulie: The one that caught my eye is McGregor Malagnaggi 7-1. What are the chances?

Interviewer to Paulie: You were in the Gym this morning. Pretty early?

Paulie; Yeah, yeah, I've been working out. You know, I think I've learned my lesson to keep in shape. (after being beaten by a novice lmao)

Comment

lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I don't believe it.

But Paulie is looking like a massive bitch, whether it's true or not. Showtime should fire him.
                      Paulie would kick your ass lol stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X