Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like two gazelles staying together in time of survival.
    Last edited by TheCell8; 08-25-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Paulie malignaggi will forever by know as a snake, his name won't be worth **** his family will suffer from it, hope he gets the mcgregor fight and gets slaughtered

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Isn't this illegal?

If Floyd used Paulie as a spy and this isn't just Floyd lying as usual then this is the biggest sign of fear ever from him.

Personally I think Connor should take this to the nsac and demand Floyd is fined for such an act up to 90% of his payday.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...gregor-for-him
        Fear? He said the same about Manny and won that fight. It's not fear, it's gamesmanship. Just like all the crap Conor has been saying. Try not to take anything said in the next 24 too seriously. LOL

Comment

Hahahaha I knew it.

Comment

You don't need a spy to figure out McGregor's game plan. I'll give you hint. It involves the straight left.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Are outa your fckn mind, look at that core and compare Connors.

6 pack abs impress you that much? Just because Connor doesn't have a 6 pack doesn't mean he doesn't have a strong core. WTF you guys got me defending this idiot. I've know plenty of people that don't have a 6 pack that could take a gut shot from a cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Mayweather is used to taking body shots from boxers that know how to land body shots. Go watch the Canelo fight. McGregor is not.
                No one said Floyd couldn't take a body shot. If that was the case he would have folded vs. Cotto. I'm saying that just because Connor doesn't have a 6 pack doesn't mean that he can't take a punch to the body. Up until Paulie made a comment about it. No one other then Virgil had said anything about it. To give credit if it wasn't for homie posting that video I wouldn't have know anyone had said anything about it. No one is question Floyd's ability its Connors. Stay on track its probably why you had problems in school.

Comment

Originally posted by penontock View Post
                  I heard a couple interviews from people in Mayweather's team who mentioned targeting McGregor's body before Paulie joined the camp. Also Nate Diaz mentioned this in the past.
                  Ah... Fook I really need to step my investigative game up lol. Up until I seen the interview from Paulie it was new to me. I seriously hope Floyd ends this bull**** tomorrow in dramatic fashion.

Comment

Look at all these fake aśś boxing b1tches sucking Conor d1ck. Pathetic. "Showtime should fire him" sounding like a bunch of females. If that's the case Jim Lampley and Larry Merchant should have been fired 10yrs ago. You boxing fans are so pathetic its actually sad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      Looks like two gazelles staying together in time of survival.
                      Run quitter boy run

Comment

Working...
                      X