Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF could mayweather possibly leanr from paulie about boxing? Mayweather is 49-0 im sure he doesnt need "insight" for his 0-0 opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yeah it's like saying Michelle ***** is not a ****** like all ******'s are the same.

New evidence she is lmao

@ 7:30 Michelle touching his divk

Alex Jones is incredibly mentally ill. No offense to Americans but why is it that so many mentally ill people are on television over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I bet that ****** whips your azz in person. Michael would ram rod you after.
        lol I dunno if she can, but if he can punch what I'm sure off is your *** dolls won't last a round from the size of michael's divk lmao

Comment

lol I dunno if she can, but if he can punch what I'm sure off is your *** dolls won't last a round from the size of michael's divk lmao

Michael would split your cheeks like a log splitter.
          Even PAC pajama's would slow the inevitable ground and pound you'd get!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Michael would split your cheeks like a log splitter.
            Even PAC pajama's would slow the inevitable ground and pound you'd get!
            Sure, sure. Run along now. Play with your dog and your doll now. They need your Tender loving care.

Comment

Sure, sure. Run along now. Play with your dog and your doll now. They need your Tender loving care.

Just ordered a 35 dollar domino pizza. I'd have gotten 4 for that price in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                Dude said he has a waist line like a model.... Ummm and Floyd doesn't? I understand where Virgil is going with that I just don't think he said it the right way. However not having some form of confirmation about it makes it a gamble. Having Paulie say what he said and having Snr confirm the game plan kind of leads me to someone was snitching.
                Are outa your fckn mind, look at that core and compare Connors.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                  Dude said he has a waist line like a model.... Ummm and Floyd doesn't? I understand where Virgil is going with that I just don't think he said it the right way. However not having some form of confirmation about it makes it a gamble. Having Paulie say what he said and having Snr confirm the game plan kind of leads me to someone was snitching.
                  Mayweather is used to taking body shots from boxers that know how to land body shots. Go watch the Canelo fight. McGregor is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    Why would anyone be surprised? Flroid was paying Pac's sparring partners to give up dirt on him and has done the same thing numerous times over the years. He's an evil guy but that doesn't change the fact that he is scared of a guy with 0 professional boxing bouts under his belt. That in itself is pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      Alex Jones is incredibly mentally ill. No offense to Americans but why is it that so many mentally ill people are on television over there?
                      Propaganda in America is almost as bad a in N.Korea and Russia. When the "credible" sites and authorities view you as a threat here, it's most likely because you have said something to expose the truth about "their" agenda.

Clinton is an evil, vile person and there was A LOT riding on her winning. Her victory was going to be the killshot for democracy here and a total victory for the elites meaning the middle class in America would disappear for good, leaving just the very rich and the very poor.

This is why Congress is resisting everything that ***** wants to do because he wants to help people get jobs and feed their families which is in exact opposition to what the establishment truly wants. They divide people on the basis of race to keep people's attention off of the failures of the establishment. The problem is that the people attempting to divide people now, were the same people that divided people back when this country was formed. Now, they seek to remove the historical evidence that ties them to the chaos and pain.

Comment

Working...
                      X