Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Wow.. Pauline is like this baitch that is ordered to whore for his master.

Imagine that, there is nothing lower than being biatched slapped by connor and being send off back to her master to report how he got beat lmao

This tells me Floyd can't get any lower. He needed Pauline to spy over a novice. SMDH

Master Floyd to Pauline: Now go back to Conor and beat his ass!

# Pauline saving face.

# She gets whored to the highest bidder lol
    Floyd is on your mind all the time. He hurt you bad spoon.

I hope to see Floyd tested, maybe even dropped, but I'm not betting on it.

Conor is cheating with his illegal IV, naturally the NSAC will step in if he beats Floyd and invalidate the loss.

How's your PAC *** doll these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      They looked like they were joking around if you ask me.
      Agreed. A spur of the moment comment that he thought of at the time and nothing more. No way Floyd actually asked him to infiltrate. He doesn't need any help. Look at his past 49 fights

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi "Boxing is Full of shyit"

Paulie: "And I'm a big example of it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Floyd is on your mind all the time. He hurt you bad spoon.

I hope to see Floyd tested, maybe even dropped, but I'm not betting on it.

Conor is cheating with his illegal IV, naturally the NSAC will step in if he beats Floyd and invalidate the loss.

How's your PAC *** doll these days?
          Yeah, I'm watching this fight for the circus fight that it provides. In illegal streaming that is. Not paying for this circus show.

Secondly, if by any luck Conor win, yeah I see NSAC stripping Conor and saving their hero Froid Roid from shame, but if that happens whether Conor got caught or not, if Conor wins it, no amount of stripping will take away what he did. That is if that ever happens, which is highly unlikely.

Thirdly, I'm not into dolls. That's your department Missy. Have you been playing with Psycho Mickey lately? I heard that's already a collectors edition?

Let's recap your collection. I'm impressed with your hobby. I really do hehe!

Let's see, You have an inflatable doll as your imaginary girl friend. You have a pet Chihuahua that you walk around the park that was given to you by your imaginary inflatable girl friend, and she goes along with a Mickey Mouse toy that carries a knife depicting a serial killer so that you can reenact the psycho movie scene over and over in your modern day version of a dark twisted Don Quixote head of yours, who instead of seeing a windmill as an adversary, He sees vulnerable inflatable naked dolls as helpless women who needs to die hahahaha! You sick, sick man Zaroku.. tsk tsk rsk.. Quite simply, a modern day ****** hahaha!

Not only that, your deluded brain thinks Cheating is a good thing. Now it's Conor doing the IVs. This Circus show is crazy!! hahahaha!

Ping-Pong Ping-Pong

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Floyd cheated, my opinion.

Zaroku's mantra: 'A fake win is a good win. Cheating is cool!'

Zaroku's world: An inflatable Doll is still a girlfriend hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-25-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            I thought the moment I seen Connor has no mid section core like a boxer there is your target, common sense with a guy that's so much bigger.

Maybe hunter told Floyd before Pauli did because Floyd being a 5 weightclass 12 world titles ATG would not be able to see it himself lol.

Dude said he has a waist line like a model.... Ummm and Floyd doesn't? I understand where Virgil is going with that I just don't think he said it the right way. However not having some form of confirmation about it makes it a gamble. Having Paulie say what he said and having Snr confirm the game plan kind of leads me to someone was snitching.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
              Dude said he has a waist line like a model.... Ummm and Floyd doesn't? I understand where Virgil is going with that I just don't think he said it the right way. However not having some form of confirmation about it makes it a gamble. Having Paulie say what he said and having Snr confirm the game plan kind of leads me to someone was snitching.
              Yeah it's like saying Michelle ***** is not a ****** like all ******'s are the same.

New evidence she is lmao

@ 7:30 Michelle touching his divk

Michelle ***** is obviously very proud and friendly with her 8 inch Clitoris!! She seems to grab it and shift it around quite a bit too. When she grabs, plays, and shifts that giant clit of hers (with one big squiggly vein running the full length of it) it reminds me an awful lot of the way black Hip Hop Artists and Rappers man-handle their penises. I'll bet that when she gets a Lady-Boner, she is able to peg Barrack from behind and make him bite down on the pillow case so the neighbors don't hear him getting torn up.

#Jeeesus...he's part donkey. I don't want to be like Mike.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-25-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                Having Paulie say what he said and having Snr confirm the game plan kind of leads me to someone was snitching.
                I heard a couple interviews from people in Mayweather's team who mentioned targeting McGregor's body before Paulie joined the camp. Also Nate Diaz mentioned this in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yeah it's like saying Michelle ***** is not a ****** like all ******'s are the same.

New evidence she is lmao

@ 7:30 Michelle touching his divk

I bet that ****** whips your azz in person. Michael would ram rod you after.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Paulie needed that. Chicken soup for his aching soul.

Also why was Floyd repeatedly saying "my friend" like a middle eastern call-centre salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Paulie trying to save face and now Floyd taking advantage to play mind games. If I were showtime I would fire Paulie. This shows no class and makes boxing look really bad. I feel sorry for Paulie I really do. Connor was going to lose regardless
                      even if it's just saving face, there's bound to be some insight Paulie has about Conor's strategy.

Comment

Working...
                      X